Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

player

You already know exactly what's going to happen to the not so beloved New Orleans Specters mascot: a series of torturous challenges and obstacles, whether it involves getting onto the ice, getting off the ice, or interacting with fans in the arena it's about to go down for this shitty little mascot of the New Orleans team. This guy is about to get bladeless skates whenever he steps onto the ice, meaning that anybody attending the game is going to get a full view of this guy wiping his ass out on the ice and subsequently see him fail to skate around and continue to slip up. When he interacts with fans, you know what's going to happen? He's going to have a very wet outer layer of his suit, so that while he may not be able to tell exactly what's happening, every fan will not want to touch him due to fear of getting soaked with water, or whatever they think it might be, off of his body.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

After finding my gear wrapped in duck tape I was a bit upset. Not enough to be mad about it mind you, but just enough to want to get back at pucky the whale. This infatuation consumed me. Staying up late writing down ideas on ways to escalate the prank war to whole new levels. At first my mind went to messing with the harness they use to fly down at the start of games but quickly realized that will get me in the penalty box for a lot longer than 2 minutes so that idea was out. Then I remembered the nightly whale noises live stream the mascot does to help fans fall asleep a bit easier. I decided that would be the perfect time to prank Pucky. That night I stayed late pretending to work out and train my shot a bit more but in reality I was just their for pranking. That night in full view of all 20 thousand people listening in I went for a classic bit. Pie in the face.

Well getting someone back with their own tactics but better is always a devious thing to do so that's exactly what Raiya will plan. In order to get started she will need to buy a bunch of ultra strong duct tape and skip the dollar store for maximum success because she knows the nightmare of tearing off the shreds of tape is exactly what'll stop them from doing it again. Next up she'd have to figure out a way to distract our mascot and using social media like he did before is the perfect start, when they get online she'll send a surge of statuses and messages about the team tagging their profile hopefully keeping them busy for about 10 minutes. If the spam goes as planned Rabinov will be able to sneak into the back of their house and get to the gear.. Since the tape makes ton of noise the last step will be hiring a few teammates to approach the house for a chat right when I enter but after that it's all speed and that's what Rabinov is known for. See you at the end of the season buddy!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE -

The problem is, they don't have a real coach now either. They've got me, the Goon who didn't even fight much. So of course this underdog will come barking.

First things first, we find the one player who is actually good on the team. In every underdog story, they find this kid like halfway through the story and they were maybe playing a different sport or not allowed on the team at first. Either way, we will find them first thing, no wasting time.

Second things after first, we elevate the alien with the best emotional backstory. He has to transfer alien schools because his alien parents got a new alien job on the alien west coast. Perfect, he's the heart and soul of the team. First line center, with the actually good alien on the wing.

Third things last, we stay within striking distance going into the third. We don't have to be winning, but if we can just turtle up and enter the 3rd down by only one or two, we will secure the win in an overtime frame with the heart and soul player set up by the skilled player.

I don't think we can lose, and if we do, the Sarris players will actually murder us, so either way

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Easy one here really. If these guys lead by the so called general have never had a coach in their lives and the only knowledge they have of hockey is the movie goon then my boys should be a shoe in for the win. How are the other team even going to know the rules let alone how to skate or hold a hockey stick. On top of this the size advantage can easily be negated by getting my team to move the puck around quickly which will tire out the other team quickly and allow us to exploit the extra space left by tired legs. Throw in a bit of good old trap defense hockey and a dump and chase game utilising our superior speed and agility and the generals team are going to be lucky not to be on the receiving end of a complete and absolute thrashing by my alien boys.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Creative Prompt – Written Task – 164 Words
This is not the first time I’ve dealt with extracurriculars learning how to play hockey. I have educated all undesirables outside the city-empire Duloc to lace up the skates and serve me in my international hockey team. Despite being despicable, those fairy tale creatures had skills that surpassed my finest, bravest knights. This General-Khagan Kul’Garath of the Sarris Star Empire is a pushover, and will be easy to dispatch. I will simply send Stardust on a sabotage mission. When they are back in their ship to rest and recuperate, Stardust will gouge holes into their skates, so they cannot traverse the ice successfully. It will be important for the team to prepare themselves for violence, as the Sarris Star Empire have been well versed in the art of truculence. It will be difficult convincing Marcel Beck to turn the other cheek, but I am confident that I can convince him after a session or two in the torture chamber deep below Northern Lights Arena.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Written

No coaches, no nothing and only saw the goon movie. That's a recipe for disaster, an absolute easy threat. Maybe in the first and second period, we might struggle to the hitting machines of the aliens. But because we have a coach, we would reconsider a new strategy and beat them. I mean it's as simple as that. They only saw the goon movie so how are they even going to play, maybe they probably only know how to shoot, hit the ball, and absolutely demolish anyone who's in their way. There is a way simpler solution to all of the alien stuff which would be a little dirty, but it is pretty easy to cheat in the end anyways. The team could probably make new rules without the aliens even knowing it. If you don't want to go dirty, your speed could help you by tiring the aliens by just passing.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

SSL Affiliate

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I know the timber mascot very well, we lift together on sunday nights when we aren't playing and he's had a few emotional breakdowns in the middle of a crazy set of chest presses, as one does. I know the one thing hr craves, is attention. If im not allowed to hurt him or prevent him from doing his job, imma go straight for his feels and straight up ignore him. Waves high when we show up to practice? Stare right through him like he doesnt exist. Come around for a high five in the locker room between periods? Keep chatting with GoldBlum next to me like i never saw a thing. At first he might not care much, but If i keep it up long enough he's bound to crack under the pressure. I give him 2 weeks and he'll be having another emotional breakdown in the gym with another teammate, this time about me.

My prank to get back at our mascot Squiddy wasn't the most high tech plan but it was carefully crafted and elobarate in order for me to get the best revenge that I could muster against seven foot tall plush Kraken. I'd like to take full credit myself but our social media team did help come up with the idea

I waited patiently in the balcony as our head of social media waited with me with a camera in hand carefully placed just to be inconspicous enough to not be spotted. I held in my hands with a large novelty fishining rod which was painted black and orange to match our team colours with a matched large plastic hook which would clip a carabiner to Squiddy who I will then comically reel in as he is lifted into the air slowly but surely by my rod which he will have no chance of escaping.

Story Mode:

I'm going to kidnap Wayne Gretzky and steal his DNA (one way or another) and give it to my alien friends so that they can synthesize a Gretzky-Alien hybrid, and use their advanced cloning and genome editing techniques to create an entire team of aliens with the physical size of, say, Victor Hedman and the hockey skills and IQ of the Great One. With a full roster of the Gretzbominations, we should be pretty unstoppable. Maybe we'll throw in a little splice of Datsyuk for some extra stick handling. I mean, if we're already going through the trouble, why not? And if the other team won't even know how to skate, then we should be well and truly clear of any sort of challenge they might be able to present. Also, just in case, I'd constantly remind my little alien boys that they need to keep their heads up, keep cycling, try to get pucks deep, get pucks on net and just play our game.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Ricky Koivu does not understand why these aliens continuously need his help, and why he is specifically the one having help requested from him. Anyway, he has to think up a strategy to beat these mystery aliens that he knows nothing about, and also he has no knowledge of how his friend aliens play the game. Honestly it sounds like something doomed from the start, but Koivu said "alright, let me cook" (this confused the aliens). He said first off they will need to find the strongest player on the opposing team and just have the worst player on our team slash one of his extremities to take him out of the game. Obviously our player would be kicked out, but in theory he was not very important anyway. Secondly, you find Chris Kreider and have him disguise as an alien so he can take out the opposing goalie and leave them extremely handicapped in that regard too, especially since Kreider would not get punished. Perhaps they will forget that backup goalies were allowed and have to move someone with no experience playing in goal. With this in mind, victory would be inevitable and it would hopefully be the last time Ricky Koivu is asked for space help... (208 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

[Image: oe91jyT.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

General-Khagan Kul'Garath Of the Sarris Star Empire needs to watch out. There’s just no way they will be able to beat my group of alien hockey players. After all hockey is about way more than just being large. It requires such agility, dexterity, decision making and precision. Our team is better equipped for all of this because we have been training and refining our skills. Honing our craft has prepared us for the little intricacies of the game of hockey, the game that we all love. Some people or aliens may have the misconception that all you need is size, but that couldn’t be any more wrong. There are so many small skills that successful hockey players should possess, and I’ve made it a point to emphasize these during our training sessions. When I rolled out the tactics I told my team to try to be as careful and precise as possible in order to secure the win. Let’s hope it works!!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Player prompt

I have always known that our mascot was an asshole, but now it is confirmed. He has always been an ass to most of us and we can only guess why he does that. I am going to assume it is because we are more famous than he is and we get more attention than he does.

I can not get back to him right at this moment but I have got some things on my mind to do tomorrow. I am going to put some rotten fish in his suit when he is done for the day so it stinks it up over night. Also in his dressing room we are going to ducttape everything and everything together so he can’t use any of his stuff before removing it. All that why he already smells the rotting fish in his suit. He should have known not to mess with Rikkert Biemans.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]