Create Account

S73 PT#0: sus.jpg

The funniest thing a person could do to change the rules of the game is to legalize the use of the hands and feet to move the puck without restriction or penalty. Without having to worry about injury, we find ourselves in an interesting world where holding the puck for as long as you can manage and kicking pucks into the net is a valid strategy. The stick remains the main way to move the puck, but holding it, putting it in the net, throwing it in or out of the zone, and essentially playing a kind of football to pass the puck becomes a daunting, if comical, ability to master. This might have a knock-on effect of teams looking for taller players, who can operate above the competition and use their reach to keep the puck from other players. All of this seems quite silly indeed, so it should absolutely happen.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

I think a rule that could be changed for almost everybody's pleasure would be the execution of fighting, instead of getting rid of it.. Replace it with a dance off which is close enough to a tango depending on the style. Picture it now, anybody could participate and attributes like speed, agility, positioning, shot blocking, balance, stamina and even fighting could boost whichever dance build you decide to choose. They have Dancing With The Stars, we can have Dancing With The SHL. Not only would it fix something everybody argues over.. It would also bring in more fans. The only problem I see would be lighting, every team may have to hire a few more members for all the flicking of volume and cd bending. Another thing positive coming out of it though would be more prospects in possible figuring skating sim leagues but that's another idea for another day Wink

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

Option 1: A rule change that would improve the game of hockey for the better would be to add a second puck in the 3rd period. The rest of the game will be played with the two pucks to maximize chaos. The bonus puck will be worth the same as the original puck, and any scores will count in the exact same way. However, whenever someone scores with the bonus puck, they will be allowed to play with an extra skater for the rest of the game. This ability stacks and will increase with however many times a team is able to score with the bonus puck. While everyone is fighting over the bonus puck in order to get new teammates on the ice, it will still be important for teams to focus on the original puck, as goals can still be scored by both pucks for the remainder of the game. Overall, this rule doesn't really make much sense for a bunch of logistical reasons, but it would certainly increase the amount of chaos and confusion in the sport of hockey, and isn't that what really matters?

If you get caught using ChatGPT for your point tasks, that’s a pretty sad reality. Truthfully, it only takes like 5 minutes to complete one of the weekly PTs anyways. It probably takes almost just as long to tell the AI machine what you need for it to write after you have sat there and waited for it to load.

If a user gets caught using chat GPT for their PTs, they are required to record themselves completing their next set of point tasks on camera and submit them directly to the league. But here is the catch, that user must type every single letter of those PTs with the tip of their nose. Until that user completes their punishment with an adequate recording, all of their other PT submissions are invalid. They must complete the punishment to continue earning TPE. Watching those cheating little users peck at the keyboard like a bird to complete their weekly tasks would be incredibly hilarious and the amount of time it will take for them to complete their punishment will more than make up for any potential time they could have saved be using chat GPT.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Using ChatGPT, or any AI, to do your Point Tasks is not a clever thing to do. In fact, it is one of the seven deadly SHL misdoings.Punishable only by death... of your player. No just kidding, the real punishment is a public lashing followed by ChatGPT picking your form suspension length. While under this suspension you must ask the ChatGPT gods to give you a prompt. You must write on this prompt, 150 words for each day you are suspended. If you do not meet the required length, your suspension will be lengthened until you complete the assigned word count. For example, a three day suspension is a 450 word article on whatever ChatGPT tell you to write on. You are now the AIs toy as it bosses you around. How does it feel to be bullied by the one site you were abusing? Think on that long and hard during the suspension.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

The whole delay-of-game for shooting a puck over the glass thing has always been well intentioned but controversial. Yes, it happens on purposes *sometimes* but not that often and it can't be pretty punishing for an accidental flip over the glass.

Combine that with the end of rink netting, which has been an unmitigated success ("vision issues" aren't really a thing) for protecting the fans.

Time to combine these two and add a bit more excitement, and scoring, to the game...

First, you extend the netting all the way around, 360 degree coverage of the rink so pucks aren't flying into the stands anymore.
Second, you create little color coded baskets within this netting. Different color baskets offer different rewards...
- Yellow basket way up high is worth a goal
- Green basket just over the glass gives you a line change and faceoff in your offensive zone
- Orange baskets in the corners give you a 1-minute power play

BUT the delay-of-game penalty for pucks over the glass is still in effect, UNLESS you get it in one of the baskets.

High risk.
High reward.

That's Rock 'N Jock Hockey, y'all!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Option 2:

The idea that someone would use ChatGPT to do point tasks to me is kind of crazy. I am one of the people who do not enjoy the experience in general as well, but it takes me more time to think of what to write than to actually write it, and even then I can bang out enough content in about a couple of minutes. Opening another tab, inputting a prompt, going through the response to make sure it isn't obvious etc. just seems kind of crazy to me. If you are caught doing such an act, there should be an insurmountable penalty really. Instead of getting the TPE for the task, you should get minus all the TPE you earned that week, including other tasks, training etc. So immediately something like -10 TPE just for being annoying, then also you should get banned from doing PTs for the rest of the season, since you felt you were too good to suffer like everyone else, you should not be allowed to do so for the rest of the season.

Code:
Written Task: You are given the power to change or add one rule in hockey. What's the funniest rule change you can come up with?

If there is one rule that needs to be added to the SHL rule book, it's that any team mate who plays with Kawashima and is on the ice at the same time Kawashima is, that player must pass the puck to him when asked. Just so he can rip pucks from the blue line any time he wants. Kawashima is getting up there in age and at this point he might not be able to force and make the plays himself. So now he is just on a constant delivery service from his team mates. He has been working on his shooting, both accuracy and range in the offseason since swapping to the defender position, after years of playing as a center/winger forward. So he will surely be able to provide a goal scoring edge from the blue line. Having one of the filthiest clap bombs this side of the US Canada border.

[155 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

[Image: F8p019K.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I think a funny punishment for someone using a software for something like ChatGPT is to like make them have something related to the software inside their signature for the remainder of the season. I think having it so big and easily seen will deter others from trying to also use something like ChatGPT or some other program thats like that as well. It can also be a predetermined sig that just makes someone look silly and a clown for not being able to think of an answer to the prompts that the team gives us. I personally think that it isn't that hard to write one hundred and fifty words about the various topics given. An alternative option could be something like having them join their teams rivals discord and just give them a role that says something like Clown or ChatGPT abuser. Just something to show that they just aren't very creative.
/j

If I had the power to change or add one rule in hockey, the funniest rule change I can come up with would be the "Reverse Gear Rule." This rule would require players to skate backward for the first 30 seconds of every power play. Picture the chaos as players hastily try to skate backward while maintaining control of the puck and defending their net. It would be a hilarious sight to see pro hockey players stumbling and fumbling in reverse, creating a comical spectacle for both players and fans creating more atmosphere and giving more content for the bloopers. This rule change would not only add an element of amusement to the game but also test the agility and adaptability of the players. Imagine the post-game interviews filled with laughter as players discuss their experiences with this wacky rule. The Reverse Gear Rule would undoubtedly bring a new level of fun to the sport of hockey.

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

One rule that I would add to hockey if I had the capability to do so would be to add a feature that allows head coaches to select a two-minute period where the backup goalie of the opposing team is required to come in and replace the starting goalie. There would be some restrictions to the time period, such as making it so that the time period must be within the middle ten minutes of any of the three periods, making it so that the backup goalie will have time to take some practice shots from each member of his own team currently on the ice, and potentially even making it so that there are added incentives to each squad if they can score or make stops then they would get an additional point in the standings. A team who wins both the goal battle and the save battle during the two minute period and wins the game would acquire 4 total points in the standings rather than just 3, and a team who loses could end up getting a point from winning both as well.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

You are given the power to change or add one rule in hockey. What's the funniest rule change you can come up with?

I think a very funny rule that could be included in the beautiful sport named ice hockey would be a rule where every game would be played with a different type of puck, so that ice hockey players on both teams would have to adapt their game around the puck that is being played. Maybe the puck could even be chosen by the team that is hosting the game! Like this it gives a little bit of an advantage to the home, as they will be just a little bit more familiar with the type of puck that is in play as they will play with it more. The puck could be different in many ways, heavier or lighter, bouncier or not, different shape, anything. It would make every game different, a little bit like how in soccer every pitch is different, or in baseball where the field is different and home runs can be hit at different places.

159 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

It could be difficult and it should not be too harsh considering the most of the stuff written point tasks is pure points gibberish that the sanest of people could not follow one must think if the graders. When picking the appropriate punishment for use of ChatGPT. Although the point task graders are not the normal lot of people. They are the cream of the crop and lovely outstanding people who have this uncanny ability to wade through the rubbish of the bulk of the users. They are a strong group of souls, who just to make a little SHL income they have to read mindless dripple like this for crying out loud. Therefore, point task grader might enjoy the upgrade to ChatGPT, so for the sake of the point task grader please do not come down to hard ChatGPT point task submitter as the ChatGPT point task could be a nice from something like this.
Words~156

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius