Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

The film will be based around watching everyone on the team do boring office work. For Average Dude, he'll feel right at home. He'll boot up his Acer brand work laptop and be surprised to see that the film is paying for a Microsoft Office subscription. No more Google Sheets for Dude, he'll be cranking out spreadsheets Excel style.

Letting me call the shots? Well it will just be a massive movie about the show big brother where we are attempting to get each other out. Main character? We don't have one, we're all the main characters as we try and double cross each other. Love interest? That's for the behind the scenes episode, you don't get that in early access. Will the captains stick together, or will a rookie take it all, find out during full release.

The QCC locker room is practically already a sitcom, so why don't we extrapolate on that? Net Man is there, and he'd probably be made out to be the Shoresy/Ron Swanson-esque character, with the other players filling out the rest of the ensemble. And obviously, the main quest of the film would be #DoItForNetMan, the quest to win a Cup for the team's elder statesman.

It would also probably have a 4-hour director's cut and 3 different titles during production.

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

The Deep Thought movie will be like a matrix thriller but with a hockey player/computer as the main character who is breaking out of the simulation and leading the other computer headed hockey players to the ultimate victory in a game of life and death. or something

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

GM's Son would be the obvious star of the Whalers movie, as he is simply placed in the role via nepotism. The movie would be about how he saved the team's season in the playoffs and wins the Cup for them

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Raptor Riot 

Jussi leads the team on a rescue mission of what might very well be the last living Raptor family. In the face of extinction, the Raptors of Colorado are lead to a region in Antarctica to save what might be a living family of actual raptors. They aren’t alone, a known poaching millionaire with mercenaries are also en route.

As Temetrius Jamel Morant already has an alter ego, this movie would be quite easy for him. All he has to do is take of the gloves and become Ja Wick. Ja Wick would be just like any John Wick movie really.

As a huge fan of classic horror flims, Ivanov would choose to create a slasher film akin to movies Friday The 13th. The main character would have to be Unspeakable Horror of course! The rest of the team would be trying to stop Horror, but I'll give the honors of finally catching them to Carl Hatchimal.

As I am just waiting to be drafted I can't say as of now how my teammates would be for a movie but I would be a solo romcom. Nothing more funny than being alone. 

35 words

[Image: XlUQV2V.png]

This movie will be all about Dag-Otto. DO in the main role as the hero who saves the day. Supported by DO, the damsel in distress. Against DO, the evil antagonist trying to take over the world!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

stun guns movie would definitely be about the impact of boats on secularism in todays society, and he would play a key role as the boat.

It's going to be an erotic sci-fi rock opera, featuring the music of Rush, David Bowie and the plot centers around the team, on the sole surviving human colony, tumbling through space on a chunk of the shattered earth. They play low-gravity hockey on the surface of a comet, battling aliens for interstellar hockey supremacy.

[Image: banes.png]

We're making Lethal Weapon 7. Why? Because we can.

Leads:

Riggs: Toast
Murtagh: Southpaw

This is Lethal Weapon as you've seen before, however we will be avoiding any stereotypes and including ectoplasm as a plot component. Tune in to find out more.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

The director was super sketchy, and he beckoned me into a dark alley. He seemed to be only wearing a trench coat. I was the one to star in the film. He just wanted me to stare into the camera and stroke my hockey stick. Like my literal hockey stick. Anyway, he paid me $10,000. Who am I to say no to that?

The last time I was on a forum like this was when I was 20.

I would make a horror movie featuring the Detroit Falcons team starring as the slashers of the ice arena. We would all be slowly stalking and then murdering the arena guests as the hockey game progresses.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]