Create Account

S73 PT#2: Who's on First?

I would suggest them tickets close to our home bench. I believe that giving back to the kids that have been working so hard all of camp deserve to get to potential interact with the guys in between periods as we walk back into the locker room or just being able to hear them cheer us on would give us a huge morale boost. I believe taking them to a game against the Falcons could be a really good idea, especially this year when they have gotten really good outta nowhere. These games are always hard fought ties against the Falcons and I believe it would keep the kids entertained and wanting to come back for more games in the future. A couple of other things the kids could do while in town is going to visit the Arch in St. Louis or getting some really good BBQ before game time. The arch is something that is always so cool to see while visiting STL as well and I hope the kids enjoy it.
(174 words)

JFB is very surprised but impressed that the Anchorage Armada are offering to pay for flights, hotels, and game tickets for 25 teenagers from the Central African Republic. Despite this generosity, JFB is demanding the team donate a luxury box to the cause. It is a long flight after all, with about 6 layovers to get the kids from Africa to Alaska. While visiting the city, it is expected that at least half the team will disappear into the city to try to find a better life for themselves. JFB approves of this behavior because it shows real initiative. He might even personally fund some of the better players to do this. The game of choice will be against the Colorado Raptors, the team that JFB played for briefly as a DFA. He always gets up for games against Colorado so he wants the young CAR lads to see him play well.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Code:
OPTION 2 - Defending Defensemen

Written Task: Tell me what your player wants the defensemen on their team to do to help them out. If your player is a defenseman, tell me what you do to help your goalie out?

Being a Defensemen himself Lazer Gato's number one priority is helping his Goalie keep that shots on goal count as low as possible. Gato has prioritized a purely defensive approach to the game playing as an "Old School Defensemen" his only priority is blocking the puck when the opposing team shoots And I really do mean that is his only priority already averaging nearly 200+ blocks per season through his third year if theirs a shot on goal this cat is doing everything humanly caterly possible to get between the puck and my own goalie. Now that's not to say Gato doesn't contribute a little bit to the Kraken offense, but it's mostly in the Puck Handling and Give Away / Take Away column.  The only thing better than blocking a shot on goal is stealing the possession away from the opponents and getting the puck out back across into enemy territory. Through and through Gato's goal is to make his Goalie look as good as possible, there's no room for personal glory in this cats book.

Code:
176 words

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Prompt 1

To get the best seats, the kids would be a few rows up from ice level and right behind the home team's bench, so they could be right up close to the action. The opponent would probably be Seattle, since the Dragons aren't very good this season, so picking a team that Calgary could reasonably defeat is a good way to ensure that the kiddos enjoy the experience. Outside of game night, there are plenty of things for the kids to do around the city. It's winter, so they could try out some skiing and snowboarding at Canada Olympic Park, and when things get cold there are plenty of indoor things to do as well. The kids who haven't been in a big city much before would be really amazed at seeing all the tall buildings downtown and all the activity, and they'd make a lot of memories to take back home with them after the trip is over.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Alexi Piastri is lucky to play with a number of excellent defenseman with the Minnesota Monarchs. The Monarchs feature an excellent young core of defenseman in Nevek Kove, Julian Flörsch, Elena Maximova, Brendon Laroux, Rikaad Metzller, and Alexander Minaj. Minnesota's group of defenseman is incredibly well balanced, each player is extremely well rounded while each bringing individual elements of their game that make them unique players. Kove is regarded as one if the best defensive players in the entire SHL, but this year Nevek has been contributing to the offense on a regular basis and looks to be capable of making a bigger impact on offense for the Monarchs. The quality of the Monarchs defenseman allows forwards such as Meta Knight, Luca Pane, Hải Nam Hoàng, & Piastri to make risky offensive plays since they know that the defenseman will have their back. Piastri is thrilled to have the opportunity to play in front of such talented teammates and looks forward to the tram taking the next step as a result.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I'll definitely suggest the seats next to the penalty box as we are so undisciplined this season. Kids will be able to see us closely and pretty often too especially me lol. Jokes aside, these seats are always fun to have as people are in the middle so they have a great view on every play. I'll also suggest tickets for a game against a team of our division. Minnesota because we don't really like playing against them this season as they always find a way to beat us. Great hockey is always played against them and the intensity is always high. I also can suggest Chicago because when we play against them this season we try to avenge our last playoffs exit against them. Winnipeg was and still is the team to beat this season. It's always fun when we manage to beat them and kids will be able to see the greatest stars of the SHL if they come when we play against Winnipeg.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Forwards often get the praise in the highlights for their fancy plays and highlight reel goals. Yet, it’s the defense that really wins championships. You can never have too many great defensemen on your team. You really need to give them credit when they are able to shutdown the opponents. Especially when they go out against some of the top forwards. When in the offensive zone, it’s important for the defenseman to know when to pinch. Equally important is when they know when to join the rush. That said, it can be a bit too much when they are always looking to get the puck on their stick and they put the team in a bad position because they are out of position. This can bite the team in the butt. So, in essence, a good defenseman knows when to stay in their position and rotate along the boards/across the ice to give the team the best chance to retrieve the puck or set up a scoring opportunity.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

PT pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

option 2

[Image: n2gqjl3.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Originally, Sunrise's choice of game tickets would've likely been for a major game like one in the Challenge Cup finals. Still, when forced to pick one featuring his team, he looked into the rivalry between the Saint Louis Scarecrows and the Detroit Falcons as the proper option to do so. His rationale was pretty simple to guess, he wanted them to look at how the sport is played when something more nerve wrecking like a rivalry is on the table.

The league staff thus followed the plan and essentially had them watch from the VIP area since there weren't many of those there in Saint Louis. As far as he knew, the game provided enough material and experience for the kids. Considering their backgrounds, they already valued the idea of playing for their lives and taking no prisoners. After the game, they seemed very happy to have seen it and Sunrise was himself happy that it all went well.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Option 1: After that successful scrimmage in Mexico, Kenny met with all the players from the winning team and signed autographs for all of them. It was there where he found out from one of his teammates that the team was gonna pay for flights, hotel stays, and tickets to a Detroit Falcons for them to enjoy, and Kenny would get to choose which game it would be and what seats they would get. After seeing their incredible ability, and wanting to do something really nice for a good bunch of kids that deserve to be spoiled a bit, he decided the best choice of seats would be for them to get a private luxury suite, so that they could feel like they are proper VIPs. The game he chose for them to attend was one of the games against the Falcons' rival, the St. Louis Scarecrows. That would surely be an exciting game given the rivalry aspect, and the kids would be able to see what a serious matchup between two rivals is like in pro hockey. He would also make sure that any needs that the kids have while in the city were met, and if they wanted to attend any local attractions that they would be able to, even if he has to pay for it out of pocket.

Code:
Word count: 220 words

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Option 1

Considering I know nothing about Tampa Bay despite going on my second season here, I am not one to recommend things to do. But as for our games, win or lose it's always entertaining, even when we get blown out. We play to the last whistle, or siren, or buzzer, or whatever it is that makes the noise. There is not really a bad seat in the house but definitely somewhere around the fifty yard line, or I guess they call it center ice. I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what this is about. Is this about the Australian team I tried to set up in my home country? They're all coming to Tampa? Look I'm not really the guy for that kind of responsibility. And these are kids? I thought it was a camp for adults. This is just getting more and more awkward. I clearly didn't understand the assignment but hopefully I don't get penalized.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

In order to help our goalies out in atlanta, the homecity of the simulation hockey league team, the inferno, the defensive sqaud must practice their double check skills. The referee only penalise 5% of the total cross checks distributed, and a cross check makes sure the other team players cannot score. We rigourously train it and me, as a veteran, gotta teach the EEL @hotdog how to cross-check as he is very shy and polite in nature. we practice on @goldenglutes Bingo Koivu as he is a very solid player and can take many cross checks in a row, unlike @gordonbombay shoyo hinata who is weaker. We also practice the forward pass as it is a good way to help our goalie, if the puck is not in our crease, it is good. So passing it out of the zone is very good, remember that @Bongo . The atlanta inferno defensive squad is getting old but we have a ton of experience, and we are looking to share it to the newcomers.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

the phorge defensmen need to step their game up big time to help gnabe and the phorge offense. this is going to stary with them taking more penalties and dropping the gloves far more often thn they do at the moment. so far they are letting these otehr weak team take cheep shots all the time on us and we cannot let this continue into the future. the only other thing they need to do is start more line brawls. all of these things will make it so teams do not want to come and play us and we should be able to get some easy wins. if tehy do come out though we will be more prepared for a physical battle that will end in several injjuries and since we will be more condiitioned for this type of event we should be able to come out on top every time. winning by skill is lame, winning by default is great.

pt pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]