Create Account

Chirper #39 (AC Week #497)

Bracket is fuxked unless a miracle happens

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Man grumpy cat memes started 10 years ago

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Lots of scouting to do this draft class! How's S75 even going to compete with this?

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

11-08-2023, 11:23 AMCapnCooper Wrote: Lots of scouting to do this draft class! How's S75 even going to compete with this?
i think we all flip coins for S75, yeah?

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Proud of my gravy and oven fried chicken

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Wondering who will want me for a WJC?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Will a D or G take the top fantasy spot this season after many seasons of Fs taking the spot?

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

IIHF fantasy will be using the new system this year so we can see if a D or G takes that top spot too

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

What a week, huh? Captain, it's Wednesday!

Debating what to do for lunch today. Maybe italian? Or just get something from Wawa?

gib saves

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

11-07-2023, 01:57 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: i need someone to take an IV drip of beer and an IV drip of coffee and hook both into my body so we can determine which one affects me the fastest. this is the new age tolerance test and no i am not okay
still looking for volunteers to administer this experiment on me

[Image: sobchak.png]

These fantasy changes tho

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

Guess I'll look to pick D early on in drafts now

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

11-08-2023, 12:25 PMJamesT Wrote: These fantasy changes tho
hi henlo cozy connoisseur

[Image: sobchak.png]