Create Account

Official Rap/R&B discussion thread

Why does Soulja Boy rap? Fuck he is so wack... Cant believe i actaully used to like him.. How does he make all this money? I hope goes broke soon... He is the main reason why Rap is dead... After listening to Kendrick Lamar I have some hope one day rap will be good again

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 19 2012, 05:51 PM
Why does Soulja Boy rap? Fuck he is so wack... Cant believe i actaully used to like him.. How does he make all this money? I hope goes broke soon... He is the main reason why Rap is dead... After listening to Kendrick Lamar I have some hope one day rap will be good again
Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay
dion has came to his senses

[Image: hallsy.png]

these bitches loves sosa

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NlTIOeLWMQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NlTIOeLWMQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Late.. but holy... shit...

Also, someone put on Captain Murphy the other night on twitter... Someone famous, who was it?

It's clearly OF.. Schoolboy wouldn't do that shit lol

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Nov 19 2012, 08:16 PM
Also, someone put on Captain Murphy the other night on twitter... Someone famous, who was it?

It's clearly OF.. Schoolboy wouldn't do that shit lol
Haha him and soul are cool with OF so I dunno. More than a few people hear him, so he might just be a feature. Whoever it is, it's good.

Just started listening to this again :lol: its a must listen IMO... good beats

http://www.datpiff.com/Juicy-J-Lex-Luger-R...ape.226614.html

Now I know Outkast is probably the greatest rap duo of all time, but I would like to hear your guys' opinion on who you think is the better rapper of the two? 3stacks or Big Boi? Personally I believe Andre is far better, he has this crazy effect on songs where I can't stand them and all of a sudden he shows up on the remix and I can't stop listening to it ie. Walk it out or Throw some d's on it

Quote:Originally posted by cezar@Nov 26 2012, 02:09 PM
Now I know Outkast is probably the greatest rap duo of all time, but I would like to hear your guys' opinion on who you think is the better rapper of the two?&nbsp; 3stacks or Big Boi?&nbsp; Personally I believe Andre is far better, he has this crazy effect on songs where I can't stand them and all of a sudden he shows up on the remix and I can't stop listening to it ie. Walk it out or Throw some d's on it
Andre and its not even close Andre is one of the best rappers ever. Big Boi is good but not even on the same level

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

andre by far

Big Boi is a legendary rapper in his own right and a personal favorite of mine but yeah Andre is a top 5 ever imo.

Went and saw Asher Roth last night and there couldn't have been anymore than 100 people there. Was front row and it was a blast, ash was so personal and brought me up on stage and shit. Awesome dude and show, talked about how you should never sell out and let people manipulate your music.

Sir Michael Rocks said on twitter Lap of Lux 1.5 on the way!! woo!!.. I loved the first one and still listen to it today.. Im pumped now. Personally Lap of Lux is my Datpiff mixtape of the year.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 29 2012, 11:28 AM
Sir Michael Rocks said on twitter Lap of Lux 1.5 on the way!! woo!!.. I loved the first one and still listen to it today.. Im pumped now. Personally Lap of Lux is my Datpiff mixtape of the year.

Wow, seriously? I'm a huge Mikey fan and was let down by it. Have you listened to rocks report or premier politics? Both of them shit on Lap of Lux.

listening to O.N.I.F.C leak right now

I like it so far.