Create Account

Official Rap/R&B discussion thread

Why not, we seem to have a lot of rap and r&b fans here, so figured I'd post this up. Other genres can do the same if they feel like it.

Anyways, I'm listening to Big K.R.I.T.'s album "Live from the Underground" right now and my ears are orgasming right now. Anthony Hamilton's hook on "Porchlight" is out of this world. I was lukewarm on this kid entering the album, but it's not even finished yet and I love it. JayTee, you were absolutely right.

JT does have the best taste in hip hop music on these boards easily, the one person I trust when looking for music suggestions

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

My music taste is good too :(

yee anthony hamilton is dope as is Big K.R.I.T. Currently I am going through some 90s hip hop.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jul 15 2012, 08:10 PM
My music taste is good too :(

no u

i possibly have the best music taste in the entire league.

JT know his hip-hop

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Jul 15 2012, 11:13 PM

no u
Of the course
And dions music= amazing

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jul 15 2012, 11:14 PM
i possibly have the best music taste in the entire league.

I forgot to mention that my policy towards your shit carries over here. Post once about Soulja Boy or Lil B or Waka Flocka or Brick Squad in general and you risk losing your access to the discussion board for being annoying.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 15 2012, 07:21 PM

I forgot to mention that my policy towards your shit carries over here. Post once about Soulja Boy or Lil B or Waka Flocka or Brick Squad in general and you risk losing your access to the discussion board for being annoying.
Ilike

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 15 2012, 09:21 PM

[Image: tumblr_ly6rssQo3C1qlbkes.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jul 15 2012, 11:23 PM

Ok, you asked for it.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jul 15 2012, 10:23 PM

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ekxn5KLv9XQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ekxn5KLv9XQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 15 2012, 09:23 PM

Ok, you asked for it.
[Image: tumblr_m2i2cmTtfH1r0qmxi.gif]

In serious. Does anyone else like brotha lynch hung?

dion you copied my sig thing.