Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season

In term of holidays, thermoplastic lifeform celebrate the great sacrifice of Conathan in 1957. we celebrate by all going on the highway and making the life of the cars as miserable as possible

Tibuk doesn't have too many plans at this point. He remains in Florida and is missing some snow for this holiday season like he is used to from back home in Switzerland

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Pass Forfeit is planning on celebrating the holidays by himself in Los Angeles. He probably will go out and shred some waves but otherwise he will keep things cool so he can enjoy the season (of hockey)

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Thankfully I have the week of Christmas off of work this year, so I get to spread out seeing everyone over the course of a few days instead of trying to cram every visit in 48 hours. Looking forward to relaxing a bit.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

I'm staying home this year and enjoying Izzy, our new little puppy. We told the kids its their present but really its mine and I love her so much and I've never loved anything so much before. Maybe my kids but maybe not my kids...

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

philippe eko eel and his family celebrate Eeliday which is actually in June but since he's culturally acclimated to american human cultures he just sucks it up and celebrates christmas even though he doesn't really like it. he got his friend binko koivu a mechanical PEEboard @goldenglutes

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Mänty will be flying back to Finland and spend some time with the family at his childhood home at Sonkajärvi expecting very peaceful few days before he has to head back to north america

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Since Philip Fry is from New York he participates in its oldest celebrated holiday Festivus. They break out the Festivus Pole and air their grievances. Fun for all!

28 Words

Jimmy will be heading home to Minnesota for a few rounds of baskiceball with his family and friends. Then it's a christmas movie marathon until the big day.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Christmas is the best time of year. Bayle is going to have her family over to enjoy the time and really spend as much time as they can. We have a big party with all of the family where SANTA COMES! That is the plan for the holiday

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Leonard Wood will return to his hometown of Madison, WI for the holidays to spend time with family and friends. He's looking forward to the rest and having some good home cooked meals.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

base pack is just going to wrap himself up in a new hockey card pack wrapper and spend the holidays alone so he can think about how poopy he has been playing lately. maybe he will be on the not naughty list next year.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

My plans for the holidays is to spend time with my new nephew who is a very messy baby! That is how babies are so that is ok.

[Image: image.png]

So, like 50% of the Nigerian population, M'Baku Olubori is Muslim. There are many holidays throughout the year, but because the Islamic year is 11 days shorter than the Gregorian calendar, those holidays move. Baku will hang out with some of his teammates and is learning more about the African American holiday of Kwanzaa

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Greyson Cooper plan is to relax as much as he can but at the same time see as many friends & family as he can. Hopefully get some good meals in too.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]