Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 01:27 PM by Cycro.)

Your Task: Tell me your player's plans for whatever holiday they or their family celebrate!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

This PT will close Monday, December 25th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.

If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S75, go do the J task instead.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

For the holiday season Troy Flys home to Czechia. He spends the entire break looking for more players to better the international team, as he is super involved in the Czechia IIHF national team.

Also he eats a lot of pies.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

For the holiday season Steiner has decided to visit his family for the first time in his multi year absence which is bound to be incredibly awkward and uncomfortable but hopefully via the classic means of showering them with gifts of indeterminate monetary value he will win them back. Unfortunately for him he hasn't checked his bank balance.

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

Christmas is right around the corner and with the holiday break Ben Jammin is gonna spend it back home with his family. There will be many festive tunes being played at the household. 

(33 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

With such a large extended family, Austin Morley will likely travel back home and visit with all of his loved ones. He didn't get anyone any gifts, though. What a Scrooge!

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Hopefully this year it isn't another holiday special video taped at some random stage show out west.  Last time we were there, the suitcase was bounced around really roughly by the flight crew, and Walter smelled weird.  And the sand.  The sand was not very comfortable.

This season I hope to be just relaxing by the fireside thinking about the pucks I've been blocking.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 02:31 PM by spidey. Edited 1 time in total.)

According to my Christian family, as I am an Atheist, so I don’t believe in the birth of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I will be spending my Christmas morning alone in a dark room. Instead of presents I will bath myself in the blood of the unborn and listen to liberal propaganda pod casts while in the tub. The events of the day will include taking down neighbors Christmas decorations “for their own good.” Good news, for supper I should be having a fresh baby (bet you can’t eat just one), and we will wash it all down with a fresh glass of beer. Which is an acceptable drink, especially when I have too much and cause a scene.

But in actuality I will be enjoying sometime with my family and friends. Presents in the morning, going around and touring the neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights, and enjoying a wonderful ham and turkey supper with my parents and siblings. Probably have a few too many beers though.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Langston Hardison-Laurent is planning on heading home to Florida to have a nice family dinner and christmas morning with his extremely large family on both sides.

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

this holiday Alexandros plans to take some time for peaceful rest and relaxation before starting the next stint of the split as he is a bit of a grinch and doesn't like Christmas. he will meet up with family for the next holiday.

Christmas in fuckin' Long Island baby, Petey's gonna be there, pops is gonna be there, pizza's gonna be there, we're gonna get the fuckin' gifts and shit all sorted out, another beautiful Fiorentini family xmas.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

For the holidays Louise St. Martin brings her family over to Edmonton with her, since jet lag would make her visiting them a bit tricky with her busy schedule.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Juan goes home to Latvia to continue training and to find more pucks in woods. He has decided to not celebrate anything until he can celebrate his ultimate goal; winning the four star cup

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

sebastien regazzoni is looking forward to returning home to his native switzerland to celebrate christmas with his family. during the season he doesn't get to see them often so he loves going home to see them

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Although he's traditionally been a big Christmas fan - huge dinners, tacky jumpers and the like - Simo won't be home this Christmas. His brother is playing as the Bundesliga is still ongoing, his mother is in Chicago for a poker tournament and his father has stated his intention is to "drink a lot and sleep even more".

[Image: Skree.gif]

For the holidays it's usually a little mysterious and magical for Wong. He doesn't really spend time with friends or family, he spends the entire time holed away somewhere and mysteriously on the eve of Christmas he'll disappear for the night with a big sack, and reappear the next morning all dirty and sweaty.

57 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258