Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season

Johnny Shuffleboard is heading home to spend some time with his family. A little feast perhaps. There is also plan to watch the Giants game, but they aren't very good and don't usually compete with the Eagles, so that game might be over very fast.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

For the holiday season I am going to be enjoying my time off with my family, eating good, having fun, watching movies, and hopefully enjoying a white christmas

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

ben likes lighting the candles. it is fun. he plays dreidel with his nephew and eats a lot of suganiyot. and his mother's latkes are to die for

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

The plans for this christmas holiday are easy, not do to much. Just play some boardgames with the kids, or even on the playstation with them. But no extra visitors or anything.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Our holidays will be pretty standard this year. One night with my family, one night with my significant others fantasy and then right back to work as a professional hockey player on the 27th.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

During the holidays, Vyacheslav Shevchenko plans to return home and celebrate the new year with his family, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all of you:3

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

Kaarlo koivunen is planning to go to finland to celebrate christmas at home with my family and will also make sure he will stay there for at least the new year (kaarlo koivunen not avalible during a few games confirmed???)

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

Boots plans on heading back home for the holidays and spending it home with family. Texas is great but nothing beats home for the holidays and a break from the big city. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Dave originally celebrated Christmas, but after having sold his soul to a devil only to have it then be traded to an eldritch abomination who is now his agent he mostly just spends the holiday season relaxing as it is one of the few breaks aforementioned eldritch abomination provides him.

Code:
Word Count: 50

Marton doesn't have time to fly back to Germany for Weihnachten but he breaks out the tabletop Christmas Pyramid and of course the Advent Calendar. His mom mails him some Lebkuchen to snack out with a glass of fire drink (wine plus rum) on Christmas Eve.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Luke Laraque went all the way back to Sweden to visit his family. The holidays are a very important time for Luke so he always heads back home. Happy Holidays!

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

For the holiday season young Oskar plans to return to Germany to spend Christmas with his father Karlstraße and his grand father Nikolaus. The 3 of them are sure to discuss his progress in the SHL and his blossoming career with the Pride.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Nathan Cormier will be staying home this holiday season. The holidays are a particularly difficult time of year for him and he would rather be a bundle of anxiety at home than have to put up with family at their worst.

Since Elena is the only one actually working, her family is going to fly to Minnesota to spend the holidays at her place. She looks forward to seeing her billion nieces and nephews who I may or may not use as recreates.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

For the holidays break, Lund will go back to Norway to see his familly, and meet for the first time his new goddaughter. His younger brother got a daughter 5 months ago.