Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Videl Valor isn’t known to like babies, she thinks that they’re quite annoying, and that they can never be trusted. The last time she encountered one, the baby simply cried on sight.
(34 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

the last meeting between Juan and a baby was awkward. the crazy fan made him sign the babies forehead all while the baby stared into Juans soul. It still haunts him.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Over the holidays, spending time with some new friends in Baltimore, M'Baku Olubori met his friend Sasha's 3 month old. The baby's eyes got HUGE seeing possibly the largest man he's ever seen and went silent. When he got closer to hold the baby, the child remained quiet but his eyes got even bigger in (shock? surprise? overwhelm?) at the sight of the hockey star.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Langston Hardison-Laurent's last interaction with a baby was one of immense disappointment since he thought he was getting baby back ribs, not some adorable tiny human.

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Mac Turner's last interaction with a baby? Well I have to think back to Mac's inauguration into the Regina Elk organization where he had to kiss a baby elk.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

At Christmas, one of Oliver's cousins was passing around their 3 month old baby. She was adorable, already giggling and smiling so brightly infectious. Ollie held her for a little bit, and decided maybe he'd want kids someday. Then she pooped, and it set his enthusiasm for babies back a bit.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Johnny is actually amazing with babies. As for the most recent time? At a dinner with his older sister who has two children, the younger, who is just under a year, sat on Johnny's lap for quite some time. The older one, of just four years, intermittently gave Johnny hugs.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Everyday on game day there’s a few little ones in the stands. My favorite is when they are wearing the little ear muffs. Last time that I saw a kid with ear muffs, I flipped him a puck. He did not catch it, he’s a baby.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

there was a baby crying in the crowd during zedward's last game. at halftime, zedward came out of the locker room and found the young fan. zedward held the baby in his arms then told the baby to shut up it was distracting

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Vaseline Podcalzone was once given a baby to hold during one of the Seattle Argonauts' Challenge Cup parades. Needless to say, that was certainly quite the photo request.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

The last interaction with a baby that Trey had, was definitely a great one. The baby was smiling and giggling at Trey and I’d filled Trey with so much joy.

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

My sister just had a baby and she’s the cutest thing. Babies are great and I love trying to make them laugh. I’ll be a dad one day!

For Brooklyn, seeing babies in the J comes more in the flavour of fan interactions. Either at games or just out in the community. Seeing some of the smiling faces. Others crying.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Greyson Cooper recently became a dad for the first time
So his last interaction was feeding his baby dinner, some hamburger & asparagus for dinner tonight

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Pretty sure the last time Billy Hill had an interaction with a baby, his black eyes and sickly looking facial features made the kid scream and cry until their parents took them out of the vicinity.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]