Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Your Task:  Describe your player's last interaction with a baby
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Wednesday, January 3rd at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S75, go do the J task instead.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Someone thought it would be funny to bring their baby to a meet and greet.  All of the adults thought it was hilarious that the baby and I just stared at each other, unwaveringly for a good two to three minutes.  I tell ya.  That kid has seen some stuff....

The last time Troy McClure IIII held a baby, chaos took over the entire hockey rink. But that was only because Troy was beating up @GeckoeyGecko , that little baby.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Ben Jammin's last interaction with a baby was when he visited a hospital and got to meet a family who just gave a birth to a newborn little lad, they were huge Syndicate fans. Ben gave them all Syndicate swag and tickets to an upcoming home game.

(47 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Chris has a lot of extended family, nieces, nephews, etc. Over the holidays, he had several interactions with these family members, including some that have babies. Their interactions were nothing of note, and the babies were unimpressed with Chris's hockey skills.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

FSM has a 2 year old daughter named Hanna despite him only being 22 years old. FSM typically spends time changing diapers, and hanging out with his daughter after home games, or during the offseason. She is quite likely going to be a future star.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

well when you are on a team with a baby, it means you are gonna have a lot of baby interactions.
The most notable one was during practice when Westley laid down on the ground and started biting and licking the puck because he thought it was wheel of gouda. 
Clearly Westleys parents need to teach him how to read..and taste...and not just put everything he sees into his mouth

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Cale will be a great dad he loves working with kids. But when it comes to babies he cut above the rest. He is naturally very calm and caring so babies seem to always fall asleep almost instantly on him.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

my last intereaction is with a baby from my cousins side. he sat there and looked at me. he smiled and thats much it. its like a carrot

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Adelbert Steiner's last interaction with a baby was the same as his previous interactions with babies. He avoided them like the plague. He is not a fan of spending his time with babies or even children at large, as he isn't allowed to hip check them as society frowns upon it.

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

12-27-2023, 05:55 PMElMerchanto Wrote: Adelbert Steiner's last interaction with a baby was the same as his previous interactions with babies. He avoided them like the plague. He is not a fan of spending his time with babies or even children at large, as he isn't allowed to hip check them as society frowns upon it.
This will certainly be useful for Westley when he enter's the SHL, one less player on the opposing team Wink

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Sir Devoir's last interaction with a human baby involved him babysitting a neighbors baby boy Skylar. His last interaction with a Pokemon baby was showing a wild baby Ralts how to levitate objects and read minds.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Westley's last interaction with a fellow baby was as at his family's Christmas gathering where he met his 2 second? cousins. Together they got up to lots of baby shenanigans like having a food face paint competition.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Last interaction would be with my niece. Mostly trying to make sure my six year old didn't smother her because she is absolutely baby crazy! Hopefully no more babies for me and the Mrs., but who knows!

38 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

"Ah, that was with my youngest sister Mary-Sandra, I believe she is around ten years old these days? Well, we were around thirteen children me included and I'm one of the oldest sons so I have plenty of experience with babies. I think my parents had another three ever since I left the Netherlands but I haven't had the time to see them."

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR