Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

His last interaction with a baby involved playing with his nephew.  At a young age, he would read with him and play other fun kids games with them.  All in all, quite a positive, super exciting thing to enjoy with family!

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

The last time Shnopple interacted with a little baby was while he was out shopping. Shnopple made some funny faces at the baby and the baby laughed.

Dunkler’s last interaction with a baby was over the holidays. There was a neighborhood street hockey game on Christmas day. The babies did not do well, in fact they could not even skate.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Nathaniel regularly helps out at a local animal rescue and while puppies aren’t necessarily babies, they still count for him. Also he’s doing a fundraising campaign calandra for the puppies and shelter so you know who to support, and it comes with a steamy calendar

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Shoyo Hinata last interact with a baby was at a hockey game.  Shoyo played peek a boo with a baby and managed to make him laugh ! . It was a fun interaction

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

My last interaction with a baby happened when a couple approached my while I was doing grocery shopping asking very politely if I could take a picture with them and their little one in his adorable little Blizzard jumper.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Louise St. Martin's last experience with a baby was, unfortunately, on the plane ride after she overslept the team plane's alarm and had to fly commercial. Not a pleasant experience.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

He's been asked to sign a few babies, but Marton's last close up interaction with his baby was with cousin back in Germany. She's already a toddler now and he wishes he got more time with her.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I am a huge believer in supporting local charities. This last week I saw several babies at the children’s Hospital in my hometown, one of the best in the country. It’s always important to support these little ones who knows maybe they’ll be the next to me.

Elena's brother Jasper has a bunch of kids so everytime she sees him, she interacts with a new baby. She's pretty good with them and has been nicknamed the "baby whisperer", since they all fall asleep as soon as she picks them up.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

AllBran was sitting at his regular table in his local cafe enjoying his morning coffee, headphones on he was re-reading his favourite Time magazine issue from 1972, you know the one - February 7th, Henry Kissinger face plastered on the cover. The door opens, he could barely make out the familiar *ding* of the the bell over the soothing growls of Holy Roller by Spiritbox. AllBran looks up from his magazine to see a lady with her small baby in her arms. The baby let out a smile, AllBran reached for his phone, as his gaze returned to his magazine he increased the volume, he did not care.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Shaking babies kissing hands, wait that doesn't sound right. The last encounter it cried nonstop idk why Tho I was friendly, and I feed it. One day ill figure out this baby thing, until then I'll enjoy every second of the crying.

[Image: 2C932D37-514E-45EA-95D8-45C16F70520B.jpg...cd072524d&]

Grzegorz has baby nephew named Wielkoslav. Is very stupid name, sister of Grzegorz and mother of baby is weird and husband is more weird. Baby is very cute though, will roll over for first time soon.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Max's latest interaction with a baby was actually today. He and the family hung out with his wife's longtime friend who has a nine month old. He was enamored but she was slightly skeptical of the bearded man.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

Shawn Pawn's last interaction with a baby, is not something that gets talked about too frequently. Mainly because Shawn Pawn is not a big fan of loud sounds, so as soon as the baby started making noise he left.