Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

In a cup winning season your offseason is reduced. Not that it matters to Gronlund who observes a very strict training regiment throughout the year. After winning the cup, he returned home for a few weeks to visit family and friends. Then he played for Ireland and won a bronze medal with them. So his time has been spent with a little relaxation and a lot more training. Being one of the senior players this season, Gronlund has to step up and become a leader. Deciding to take several classes on leadership so that he can offer the same mentorship that was offered to him upon entering the league. 

Aside from that he has taken to doing more overhead presses in his workout routine. Lifting the cup after a game is harder then it seems and next time he would like to do it more. In a few days he returns to his normal routine of working out and studying. There is little rest for the wicked.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Option 1: In another offseason, Simo might have tried to beg off the marketing. For the fourth year in a row, he's played at the WJC, and never on an also-ran - he's played the full slate of games every single year. Yeah, the medals look nice but having a shorter offseason for four straight years takes its toll on you; there's less time to decompress and relax and just rest up, because even at the junior level hockey is a bruising game.

This year, unfortunately, has to be different. Not just because he's making the jump to the big leagues, but because he's going to be doing it as part of the Blizzard's big marketing push to keep the fans invested during the lean years in Edmonton. The Blizzard took a gamble on him - and got him out of Minnesota, so he stands a chance of getting paid properly rather than dealing with penny-pinching bs - and Simo's sense of duty tells him it's time to repay that.

[Image: Skree.gif]
[Image: l9CZq3v.png]

O1

Now that he is playing for New Orleans in the SHL, Nash can finally regurgitate all of those excuses he had been using with @Tomen   in his SHL career with @JKortesi81 . Don't mind Nash missing an event because he needs to make his monthly or bi-weekly trip to the vet for his regular grooming, medicine refill and checkup! Dogs unlike Humans visit the doctor a whole lot more and need to get groomed far more often. Nash's entire coat needs to be soft and shiny in order to play at his best and make sure that he looks great on camera for those post game interviews. Nash also has to get the carpet cleaners in and make sure that they clean up after him. Some of the general excitement leading up to the season causes some uh, issues with the carpeting around Nash's household. Nash is really looking forward to scheming again, and as they say. An old dog doesn't need new tricks!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

[Image: KdoRcKK.jpeg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

So this season mario lemieux scored 85 goals and led the penguins to there first playoff appearance in years as he was the hestest player in the league this season finnaly being better then gretzky he made everyone marvel at his ability's and finnaly see him as an unstoppable force that he is. Without question this showed his true excellence and made everyone marvel at Thanos in that movie where he snapped his fingers and did his step that he could do all by himself. Without this and my dog being so cool idk if anyone will ever be so awesome again it's like no one will ever come close to these lofty standards ever again. So without further Adu let's take a look back at trellas season feeding the cats. Lots of milk was spilt and the boy did set a new record for fewest litter scoops after the baby's wen potty. Without trellas negligence atomic mega kitty would of never been born from smelling years old cat pee

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Prompt #1

Toasty really enjoys the off-season since he can get away from the center of attention. Especially coming off a championship win it's important to not be seen wal;king around in public or there is going to be people stopping him everywhere he goes. During the off-season he goes back to Swords, Ireland and tries to keep to himself mostly. Working at smaller arenas mostly on his own skating or studying film, Toasty always has hockey on his mind trying to make sure he's going to be even better the following season. As he is starting to get up there in age it's going to be more of a challenge to keep up the fight against father time. He has no intention of slowing down or moving on from San Francisco and wants to be one of the best known players for the franchise. While he was reliable on the blueline for the team there is expectation for him to become even better for adding on the points. That's why it's important to him to keep working on his game and not waste time being around the team and fans when he's not required to.

Code:
190 words

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

So turns out Alexi Piastri is actually out surfing at a remote island somewhere near Micronesia and has absolutely zero cell phone reception. It's pretty sad that Alexi won't be able to handle the teams charity event. He'll probably make a donation when he gets back to civilation and finds out that he wasn't able to make it there to help out. As for the trip itself, Alexi had a great time. He spent two weeks surfing and enjoying true independence with a close group of friends. The water was crystal clear and led to some great diving. At one point, Alexi saw a tiger shark in the distance which was pretty sketchy. The waves were great, averaging around 6-8 feet but there were a few days that they were 10-12. The island had a lot of character so there were different types of breaks depending in where you paddle out. Come to think of it, Alexi may have chose to miss that call even if he somehow did have service.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

TheGreatOne decided to head out west from Newfoundland and been enjoying his offseason out in Banff. One of Canada's most beloved resort towns, hidden in the mountains away from the limelight of Newfoundland, a place that one can blend in public and not be bothered by Berserkers fans that may recognize me. It's nice to be able to get away from the hockey aspect of things for awhile but it never leaves the back of your head. i figured this was a great choice to still get some off season work in, The Fiancé and I have been doing a lot of Hiking taking in the breathtaking views while also keeping my conditioning up (these mountains are STEEP). We've also been doing a lot kayaking on Lake Louise the Icey blue waters have me in awe while the paddling keeps my upper body strong. On my way back to Newfoundland i stopped home in Brantford to visit mom and dad at Farringdon. i always make it a point to visit my parents every offseason.

174WC

Written option 2:

Jamie Fraser spends his offseason staying in elite shape, traveling, and investigating or researching what has happened to his wife Claire. Hockey has given him resources and connections to lean on now, but it comes at a cost of taking him away from his pursuits a bit during the season. This season he enlisted the help of new friend and notable former sportswoman Madison Hayes, a former running back in the ISFL who knows this secret of his, to help him track down historical records of the highlands currently kept in the libraries of Cambridge, where Madison went to school. While only chance leads were obtained, these journeys into history will serve as a critical reference in determining what brought him to the modern world, what might have happened to Claire, and how they might eventually both get back home. Unfortunately, the Americas don't play much of a role in this, and with the international break over, Jamie flies back home to begin the new season.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Option 2

This offseason was totally different in the young career of netminder Henri Losanov. After 3 years in the SMJHL playing for the Regina Elk, he would be call up in the big league by Seattle. This will be the first time he will be the clear number one and on a rebuilding team. So building endurance while being rested was a key factor this offseason. He will face a lot of pucks and play a lot more something he's not used to. His GMs in Seattle recommended Henri to meet a sports psychiatrist to help improve his mental toughness. It's not easy for a young goalie to get lit up and god knows he might get a sunburn with the red light behind the net lighting up non stop. Still it should be a fun experience to grow as a team. Skills can always improve, but right now the focus is on the mental side of the game.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Same as always, Sunrise visits his old home back in Zeeland and rests up while helping his father out with his count and mayor duties. Naturally, this also includes entertaining the wilder ideas his father has which sometimes work out incredibly well or incredibly not well but thankfully he has the money to blow on such wild ideas and they never had to deal with any major issues back home besides the odd bit of flooding. Naturally, the village grew with time and has gone on to add things like a professional football club on the second tier of the Netherlands and a burgeoning and young hockey club, presumably based on what the count's son does for a living.

This year, he would be able to enjoy the village's new main feature, an event hall that hosts folk act shows and movie sessions now and then from his father's extensive movie collection. All for free.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

See the trick to this is that you go the first time they ask and show up absolutely hungover. Not like “I’m kinda tired” hungover but like “walking dead” hungover. Rock the sunglasses and hoodie inside and require everyone to be very quiet and keep a trash can close by just in case you gotta puke.

Make it so bad that you just don’t get asked to do those things again. You gotta set the bar right up front and ensure when they go “who should we ask to be here?” that the first person they think of is you. Not because they want you there but they know that you are immediately disqualified from the discussion

Now if they need you to go golfing or something like that which you are ok with doing you won't get invited there either. But you can always go golf on your own time.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

ISFL PT

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Written option 1:
Smudge pan decides to do a meet and greet with fans to gain the team more publicity and to gain a ton more fans. The fan are a huge part of the team and are very important in the teams success. They stick with you through the bad and the good. If it weren’t for the fans (and the finances from the owner), we wouldn’t have an amazing team to play for. Smudge pan adores all his fans and would take any time he can to get involved with any event to do anything with them. He knows the fans are the heart and soul of the team and he just wants to keep them happy at whatever cost it takes. He loves volunteering his time for them and doesn’t think you should monetize every moment spent with the fans. He hopes he can influence all the young fans out there to follow their dreams of playing in the big leagues.
169 words

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

Option 2

The biggest thing to make sure of before we get to the season proper is to make sure his limiter chip is set appropriately to account for his age in the simulated reality we call home. This used to be an especially time consuming task requiring you to go hither and yon collecting all sorts of documents, and then preparing them all into one specific document that is arranged properly or else you can get in a colossal amount of trouble. Now it is incredibly easy by comparison as you just have to flick a few switches in the settings and submit on time. We whisper a thanks every season for that change now.

Beyond that the goal is to keep as much of their talents available as possible which requires coordination with how his skills were developed in the past for me at least. Going through all those old files I submitted to see where he was at when allowed to be at said levels in the past and making sure that I am still listening to someone who knows more about the simulated reality than I do. All with the hopes of being able to have Dave be seen as a benefit to the team rather than a weight that needs to be carried. Which is the best that we can do now.

Code:
Word Count: 225