Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

I'm biased, but I'm still a huge fan of when we collaborated with Taco Bell and Parry Gripp in GFG to bring you "Its Raining Tacos", a favorite earworm that you can't just unhear once its played.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

I think the best goal song/sound for the Texas Renegades would be a good old Wilhelm scream sound effect. That would really capture everyone's attention, wouldn't it?  Towel Renegades

man idk bc I think all of the goal horns are great, but maybe if they were longer, so 75% of it is the horn

[Image: SwvYrXP.jpeg]

Ahh

Goal songs are a strange thing, some of the best ones are not very good songs but they bother the other team. I'd probably choose ya ya ding dong from that Eurovision movie for that reason.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I think the song We Will Rock You is a classic but it'd need to be suitable, perhaps it could be for Philadelphia Forge as they're arguably the most rock-like

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

My two favorites are the Maine 'I'm calling Timberrrr!' clip and also Atlnata's 'I like the way you move' they are both feel good and the Maine one especially never thought they'd find something appropriate. Honorary mention to New Orleans for the Vincent Price laugh.

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Bob Bissonnette's La machine à scorer is synonymous with the Quebec City Citadelles, having been their goal song for the entire history of the franchise. It's a little-known fact that any QCC GM who attempts to change the goal song forfeits their position immediately without pay.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Yukon was one of my favourites in the SMJHL for sure, Maine also has a good goal song, I haven't watched the SHL sims with audio much so I am unsure of their goal songs

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

For the new england wolfpack I think the song Hungry like the wolf would be the perfect goal song. It fits nicely with the wolf theme and implies we're hungry for more goals even after scoring.

DJ Khaled - Another one seems appropriate for the highest scoring teams in the league. Because nothing says we are scoring a lot then the music kicking off with "Another one" to show you are kicking butt.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

This should be played after every single goal scored by any team, in full, every time anyone scores. It might not get the crowd into the game, but concession purchases will skyrocket after every goal scored.

#GENE4HOF

Lately I've been jamming out to Gangsta Gangsta by Dr. Fresch which features Eazy-E and I think its a phenomenal hype song to play right before coming out the tunnel....

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

I was going to write this mPT saying the Panthers absolutely had to use a Steel Panther song, and it should probably be Eyes of a Panther, but then I remembered that is our current goal song. @FuzzSHL goated.

So instead I'm going to say Frisco should use Entry of the Gladiators by Julius Fucik. Just look at the title, it's clearly a majestic song befitting their status after winning the first cup in the history of their franchise. Don't look it up, just make it your new goal song.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Happy to have the live sim back, and you will be able to show the Renegades live today!
Our goal song is Renegade by Stinx, so really fit us Wink

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Because I'm feeling this song this morning, I'm all for throwing The Best (cover of Tina Turner) by the Nicotine Dolls for the Kelowna Knights. Dramatic, epic, and suitable for medieval times.

[Image: FThunMn.png]