Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

Well it does not get much worse than this season for the aurora. The worst thing imaginable would probably be finishing lower than Montreal or Edmonton.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Low point of the season was definitely the 1st week, 21 PIM in 4 games but we stayed the course and stayed disciplined and currently sit 5th in the league table.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Well given Dave's history in this league and more specifically the history of how he got here I have to think the worst thing that has ever happened to him is being rescued by Agent Tesla. Out of the frying pan into the fire, but in this case the frying pan is the fires of hell and the new fire is the grasp of an eldritch abomination with eons of experience and an imagination for torture that surpasses the combined might of every human to ever exist combined.

His low point would probably be before he got to start playing as the rebuilding was process was far from pleasant.

Code:
Word Count: 109

The worst thing that could possibly happen to my player would be to be left without the delicious nectar, that food of the gods that is chocolate pudding. To go even a day without a delicious cup of the divine goop would be torture, to be left without for a full season might be fatal. I can't imagine a world without pudding. Yum.

The worst thing that I can imagine happening was losing every single game for the rest of the season. That would be the absolute worst for us and the squad, so that would be that.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I think if the Seattle Argonauts lost a few players because of trades or something it would screw up the plan immensely. That would suck as we are on the cusp of breaking through.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

The worst thing that could indeed happen to the team is to miss the playoff which of course we don't want so we made sure to win more game than we lose which is going well

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The most recent low point for Texas was recently losing a star defenseman to a surprise retirement. Texas was left with a big hole to fill as well as a drop in overall rating. However, that did give Texas the opportunity to add David Doug to the lineup which we are incredibly happy to have.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

The low point of my SHL career was just all my playoff experience with Regina, we had some great teams and we never won the cup because that franchise is cursed.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

Chef is doing great this season but the kraken are still near the bottom of the standings. I think for both player and team the worst thing would be missing the playoffs.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

After the season we had in S76, losing in the Challenge Cup final was devastating for the Baltimore Platoon. We're staying focused and working toward rewriting that story this season to try to bring a Cup home to Maryland! Just keep grindin'

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Worst thing happening to my player? Clearly it would be having to retire on a beach somewhere, playing golf, and drinking fruity beach drinks. I couldn’t think of anything worse.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

The worst thing that could happen to Ben Jammin is if his team wouldn't let him DJ during the off-season! DJ'ing is a love for Ben and if a team required him to not DJ anymore that would crush him.

(40 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

I have a hard time saying as the bulk of the SHL did not pick the New Orleans Specters to have a season as good as they have had. So, I am not sure what would make for a low point.
Words~41

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

It was a long time ago, but there was a definite low point to my time as Hamilton's GM. We got reverse-swept in the finals TWICE, both times by (ironically) Calgary.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]