Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 03:05 AM by puolivalmiste. Edited 1 time in total.)

We are about to see quite devastating end to the season for one of the teams in NHL finals (or many of you already did).
But lets focus on SHL, what would be worst thing you could imagine happening to your player or to your team?
Or alternatively tell what was the low point for you or your team so far and how you got over it.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, June 30th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S78, go do the J tasks instead.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

You would think that I was most pissed when we lost the finals to Hamilton in 4 games, and that was bad, but going down 3-2 next season was feeling even worse. Someone pulling the rug under our redemption run. Then FHM gods decided to throw me a bone and we managed to win in 7, though I was already so pissed at the game that no changes were made after game 5.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

It's hard to say what the most painful point for Saint Louis was, but the lowest is pretty clear. Right before the season 75 J draft, almost the entire team was cleared out, leaving nearly no one to play for us, meaning we had much work to do to become good again. And we're still not there, but at least we're lively and tightly knit.

Blizzard
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: yRQ5DtN.png][Image: ZSWcyJU.png]

The worst thing that could ever happen to our team is something happening between Seany and Sheamus that forced the two to split up as a team. They're the glue of our locker room, and if we lose either of them, our team chemistry more or less dies with them.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

[Image: mkzrdyk.png]

The low point of Seattle Argonauts was couple seasons ago when they won under 10 games in a season. That is simply unacceptable and our fans told it to us. They hate tanking and losing. We need to be better and luckily this season we are in the playoff mix.

[Image: salming.png]

Not sure which one would top this one off but if there were some LA players which would not choose to resign I would most likely follow them along. It wouldnt be the same, man

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Worst thing imaginable for my player right now would be an injury during the playoffs where he’s unable to play or help the team at all. Sitting on the sidelines and not having any impact on how the team performs would be devastating

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

The worst part of the season was our 2nd week. Everything started well at first and my line was playing great. all 3 players were doing PPG and we were quite happy. Now, we keep losing lol

Worst thing for my player would be to spend 5+ seasons with a plus minus in the negatives before the team starts to finally turn a corner as a core and my player not being able to benefit from the eventual turn around. Being a part of the first wave of call ups can be a blessing or a curse.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

The worst way this could end is to be clearly less successful than SFP at the end of our respective windows. It's gonna be close; that's fine, that's good for the game. But we're gonna go home with more hardware.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Hardest loss I think I’ve ever taken I the SHL was back in S44 when as the GM of the Colorado Raptors, I traded my player, Alex Winters, at the trade deadline to St. Louis because I didn’t think we would make the playoffs. Well we went on a run to end the season, all the way to the 4 Star Cup Final where we faced, of course, St. Louis. Losing to my own player as a GM was a weird feeling of yay winning but also not yay losing.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Well, Winnipeg pretty much is in the low spot right now. Points are down, wins are scarce, and it can be disheartening after so many long years of success. BUT we are very soon on the upswing again, which will be great.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

The worst thing I could imagine happening to the Philadelphia Forge this season would be somehow missing the playoffs or going out in round 1. We’ve been on a tear so far so to fall so far from here would be very Florida-esque.

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

The worst thing that could happen to James Ward-Prowse would be to be stuck in his mediocre play for the rest of his career. but that's just about what it looks like is going to happen.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

I think what were going through right now is a pretty low point. Winnipeg has been da king of the highway for quite awhile now. But we're really struggling this season! And we've lost some great players via trade recently. It's a sad day in Aurora town, but I think it will get better soon!

(58)