Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

The worst possible thing that can ever happen is losing in the finals. When I was in Newfoundland, we did that in my rookie year. I can only go up from here.

[Image: mattyj.png]

the most devastating or worst thing that can happen to my player is if he suddenly stops producing points since that's what he is best at.

I mean, the low point for me so far has to be my overall performance after what felt like a decently strong first season in the junior league. It has been a rough going, my shots cannot find the net and my +/- does NOT paint a pretty picture. But it's all part of the grind, I've talked to my GMs about a path forward, and I'll come back stronger and hunkier than ever next season.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

[Image: PDyLXEi.png]

I am stuck. I am not quite sure if it is worse to take a three to zero game lead and then lose the series or if it is worse to go down three to zero and then lose game seven. It is probably one of those, though.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

The worst thing that could happen to my team is getting relocated to Salt Lake City. Or lose in the playoffs in the first round, now that the team is competitive.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon
Co-GM - Maine Timber

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

Worst thing that could happen? Losing our young gun line of Winters, Webb, and Schattenaxt, hands down. Vik may head up the first line, but it was those three who got us to the cup. Would not and could not happen without them.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The worst thing to happen to Lily Jin Morrow's career is to be put onto defense instead of offense. Being a speedy skater  with a small stature, there is little hope with Lily competing against gargantuan defenders.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

I think the worst that can happen to Calgary at this point is not panning out. I think we have most of if not all of the pieces in place to become a really strong team once our TPE settles in. That's what we really need the most right now. Just keep earning to get strong!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

The worst thing for my player would be to have a bad sim year at near what my tpe peak will be because I will be losing a lot of opportunity for the team.

[Image: dc24.png]

From an SHL perspective, the worst thing that could happen to the Edmonton Blizzard would be for them to start winning games. Currently second last in the standings, the Blizzard are setting themselves up for another high draft pick to go along with their current crop of talent. 

Conversely, in the SMJHL the Timber have been on a roll and sit atop the standings. They'll need to avoid losing any/many games to stave off the efforts of the Battleborn who sit only 4 points back.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

The worst thing that happened to Jarrow since joining Minnesota was when he joined the pizza party only to find out that the pizza with mushrooms was the only one left. It was one of the worst tragedies a person can experience.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]

I think the most devastating thing would be my team going full rebuild as I am only prepared to win. Going into a rebuild and having to be traded would most likely have to start me from the beginning on a middling team.

The low point for the Philadelphia Forge would be not making the playoffs. We have experienced continued post season success in Philly and missing out on even making the show would be devastating.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Kraken
Knights
Elk
Tidal

I think the worst thing that can happen to an SHL team is losing key players to injuries, especially your starting goalie in the playoffs.

Falcons Canada