Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

The worst thing that could happen to my player is an injury because it would affect both sports they play and would maybe end their career.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

Worst thing that could possibly happen to Ana this season would be falling apart in the playoffs again like she did two years ago. She's in the middle of a season even better than the one she had two seasons ago, and getting results is an imperative.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Something that would be absolutely crushing for me personally would be if suddenly I stopped scoring completely for the rest of the season. I've been on a great pace and I have a chance to pick up some hardware this offseason if things go right so I really hope I can keep it up.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The main concern for our team this season, especially with how strong our roster is, is losing to Maine in the second rounds of playoffs. We lost to them last season, and wish to push on this round towards semi-finals.

It's very hard to think what could be the worst thing imaginable happening to LAP. I guess it would be someone in the current core leaving in free agency. We're still in a very good spot, but it is always difficult to deal with a loss in free agency because of how infrequently good players hit the market.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I mean, it's really no question that the worst thing that could ever happen to my player is a career ending injury, as that would destroy their livelihood, which is something that means a hell of a lot to Kenny Omega

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Being on a team that is in their rebuild, not being the best or winning every game or even being close to good is expected. And this is something I am ok with.
Progress will come and I know this and look forward to being apart of the Cinderella Story.
I think one thing that would make me sad would be if we never saw any progress within the next few seasons as we get all of our prospects and build chemistry.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

The lowest point so far in Westley's career so far was definitely him missing out on the playoffs in his senior year in the SMJHL. Since then he has begun increasing his efforts to improve himself so that he can push his teams to greater heights. In addition to his increased focus on improving himself, Westley occaisionally goes back to Carolina to help train the younguns there. Kraken

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

The worst thing that could happen to Aksel is that he gets no points. That would be horrible. But since that would be crazy and absolute sim madness I think he is safe.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Worst thing that could happen to Mendenhall is decreased playing time. It would be discouraging if it happened, and It would put him in a bad mental state

[Image: Mendhall.png] [Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!

Well, besides a disaster draft-level full team injury… Probably if the contingency plan I have takes place and I have to nuke myself from the league. Sorry Minnesota.

The worst thing I could imagine happening to the Atlanta inferno is if @hotdog went inactive and left us with no leadership

Hardest I can think of would be back when I was on Edmonton. Right when I got called up there were quite a few deep runs (surprising ones, tbh), but that was also with largely the same core from the late 49 cups (Tokolosh, Pepperoni, Scholz, all that) so it's not overly heartbreaking. Just sucks on the younger guys side to get so close multiple times and not get the glory at the end of the day.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Lowest point I probably have had to experience on the SHL side as a player was losing in the finals to Hamilton. But as a GM.. lol.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The worst thing that could happen to Svatos would be getting sent back to the minor leagues. He prides himself on his ability to compete and getting sent down would kill his confidence

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]