Create Account

S77 PT #4: Hometown Hero Due: Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

prompt 1:
Oh this is a really really hard one first of all, really suprised that my hometown Mayor is granting me this oppurtunity becuase I am running agaisnt him in the next mayoral election (Yeah thats right Mac Turner is running for office on the platform of... I dont know Mac hasnt thought about it that far lol) getting back to the question at hand, I am not sure really what Mac would want named after him given theres nothing named after him. Wait... I got an idea, lets name the town after him! Thats right henceforth the town Mac grew up in and calls his hometown shall now be named 'Mactown'!! Or maybe New Mac City? hmmmmm I don't know Macburgh oh I got it! Mactonium!!! Thats right given the choice to name something after himself Mac Turner will choose to name his hometown city mactonium!! I'm not sure how the other citizens will be react but Im sure they will love it and defineltey elect Mac Turner to office!

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Written Option 2

If I scored those 3 goals on home ice to take down our rival, I am not even sure how I would react in the moment. If I had to guess my celebration, if you can even call it that, would probably just be me standing there with my mouth open and hands on my head, wondering how I did what I just did. As a blue liner, I often don't expect to score one goal let alone three, let alone to beat our rivals on home ice in overtime! While my celebration maybe would not be the greatest, I can assure you that my post game press conference would be. I would definitely throw in some light jabs at our rival to make sure they know they just let a defenseman cap off a hat trick with an OT winner. I would also thank the home fans who certainly would have gained us a ton of momentum after each of those goals. Sure, our rivals would not be happy with me but that is the point of the rivalry after all, right?

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Option 2

Scoring 3 big goals like that is a feat by itself, but scoring 3 goals in a big game is almost unheard of. In big games teams are playing very strong defence and it is very rare to have high scoring games let alone to have one player scoring all the goals. My personality is pretty laid back, which translate to my on ice game as well. I would obviously be very excited to score 3 goals and have a lot of emotion flowing through my body but I am not one to show boat. I would celebrate with my team like I do all my goals. The real celebration would be after the game with the team and celebrating it in a different atmosphere. With the fans and the media, I could less on how the media wants me to react. I would just hope that the fans would be happy, as the best outcome is seeing the celebration and happiness from the fans. Thats why we play the game of hockey

160+

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

There is probably no bigger honour than having something in your hometown named after you. The fact it's the very place you grew up just makes it all the more sweet. So when Sonja heard there was a chance for her to pick something, she was very overjoyed. Of course she was in bit of a rough spot, as anything hockey related was already taken. But that was when she got a really good idea. Why not just name the very school where she learned after him? That's already a big honour and it is also a good chance for her to one up the few teachers who didn't believed in her. Now they will have to teach in a school named after Sonja. Of course she would also attend the ceremony. After all she loved meeting fans and on top of that it was also a really good ego boost for the woman who was already not lacking in that department. And on top of that, she can also speak on said ceremony which really was just another plus for her at this point.

(185 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Tsunny_New_Sig.png?ex=66d56cfd&is=66d41b...e0f6dde96&]

PBE AFFILIATE PT

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: kPo7Awc.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]

After scoring 3 goals back-to-back-to-back, first of all, it would be a first for me at the major league level. Second of all, I would not celebrate as much as you would think on the ice. When it comes to my on the ice actions, I keep it pretty humble when in front of the other team, but as soon as I hit that dressing room, I will undoubtedly be getting black out drunk, and would expect all of my teammates to pick up whatever bill I have after the game. As for the media, I keep it pretty honest in front of them, but I defiantly throw in a little brag about how well I played. I do not like others around the league disliking me, so my brag has to be subtle but also as humble as possible, just in case I end up somewhere else some day. 

Graphic Option 1: Create an image showing your player opening something named after them.

[Image: 6Kjj4lK.png]

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Writing Option #1 (176 words)

In Green Hills, where every Sonic Character lives, everything is named to Sonic (which he is the main character of the franchise). So, to name something for Volta, there’s a sport event called the Volta-o-thon. This event holds a lot of new people and Sonic characters to meet up in the SEGA multi-stadium to make some sports. The main ones are Ice Hockey and Hockey Ball (also named as DEK Hockey), Soccer (football for Europeans), Wakeboard, Skateboard, Baseball and athletics. There’s also a statue of Volta the Hedgehog before the entrance of the SEGA multi-stadium, posing in his hockey gear, making a one-timer pose. Near his statue, there’s Sonic’s statue (a classic) and Shadow’s statue. Volta did show up to speech at the beginning of the Volta-o-thon in SEGA Stadium each year. In the first year, the statue of Volta was revealed to the public, and Volta did saw it at the opening ceremony of the Event. So, if there’s any other render of Sonic’s Saga here, well you know where they came from. The Volta-o-thon.

[Image: sam-volta-sig-0901.png]

pbe

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Troy McClure IIII received an interesting letter from Bohuslav Svoboda, the Mayor of Prague in Czechia. It says:

"Dearest Favorite Child of Czechia,

Congrats on your 22 point campaign with the New England Wolves! We are very proud of you, and wish you well in the playoffs. Since we were so proud of you and your family line, we have decided to have a ceremony for you at the end of your season before the IIHF and WJC starts! With that being said, we hope you and all the other great players from Czechia will attend! We miss you all here and will have your favorite foods and drinks ready when the plane lands! There is only one hitch, we are unsure what to dedicate to you! Your family already has so much in the city, so we have narrowed it down to the following. We have a new sewage plant opening, or we have a rehab center coming to open next week. Lastly we have a solar farm that is in production right outside of the city. So which would you like, Troy My boy? Let us know!

-Bohuslav Svoboda. "

If you know Troy, you know he picked all 3.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

[Image: image.png]

Option 2

My player has had another pretty wicked season, so it's not unreasonable to suspect she really could pull off such a feat. She works hard and she's proud of what she can accomplish out on the ice, but she isn't the type to go off and celebrate on her own with a sick Yakupov-like slide. She goes out, does her job, stoically acknowledges each goal, and celebrates with her teammates. Chances are good most of those goals were assisted by her dream team line mates, so there are probably gonna be some hugs or high fives or whatever mixed in. At the end of it all when the media comes knocking, she'd probably just talk about how she appreciates her teammates and what they can do, and loves contributing a bit to the excitement of fans in the moment. But she'd also tell them the job isn't done, and while this game was exciting there's still more to do come playoff time.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

Graphic Option 1

[Image: 5EGYEzb.png]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Prompt 1

After receiving the letter from the mayor of Geneva (Julian's hometown in Switzerland), and read their worda of praise, learning of their intentions to name something back home after him, Julian was honoured and immediately started discussing ideas.

The letter already outlined that everything hockey-related has already been named and taken in recent years. So with those structures and places off-limits, what else would work?

This university? Hard to sell, since Julian didn't even attend the Geneva University.
The street of his birth house address? The house and street have been demolished, to make space for a mall.
So, the mall? US style shopping culture is not something Julian wants to encourage.
And the list goes on and on and on and on. Playgrounds, woods, theme park rides, churches, piazzas, statues, nothing seemed to work.

In the end, Julian found the perfect spot. The first and last place in Geneva he can be found at with every visit to the city. From now on, it'll be the Julian Flörsch Airport of Geneva.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

GRAPHIC OPTION 1

[Image: VQjr0sb.png]

[Image: sulov.gif]