Create Account

S77 PT #4: Hometown Hero Due: Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

When Hugh Manius was approach by the mayor (lol, like there is a mayor of Onchiota) of naming something in the town after him, he knew there were going to be problems. The town has done this several times before. For both his dad and grandfather, with Lil’ Manius and Big Manius getting serval items around to be named after them, schools, streets, buildings etc. What does not help is the uncreativeness of Onchiota when it comes to honoring people. It just looks like the give zero though and just name something, just look at their history; Lil’ Lane, Big Boulevard, Manius Manor, Lil’s preschool and Big’s boarding school, just to name a few. So, Hugh could only image what the town would come up with. Hugh’s highway? This was going to be bad. Additionally, Hugh was not looking forward to dada and granddad ripping him for have this happen. They will be complaining the entire time that Hugh has accomplished nothing in the SHL yet.

Words~166

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Code:
Written Option 1: Mayor of your players hometown reaches out to them and lets them know that the whole city council is impressed with your players performance. They want to name something after your player and hope they will attend the ceremony. But unfortunately everything hockey related is already named by the last great player from the city and they don’t dare to change it, so instead they let your player make the pick. So will it be a school, mall or maybe disc golf range? What will be your player’s pick and why? If it is a new place being built what does your player want to be included on it? Will they attend the ceremony, how does it go?

It’s no secret that the hometown of Oskar Scholz is Mannheim, Germany, the same home town as several prominent and legendary German olympians such as fredriech deinstag, Helena oppenshaff and Wolfgang uuderbaum. A lot of the big stadiums, rec centers and malls are already named after these people and while Oskar is creeping in to the discussion of being a house good name he is a far cry from the likes of these individuals. Nevertheless he is a name people recognize and as such the mayor of Mannheim offered to name the latest hockey training facility after the veteran San Francisco pride winger. Currently in the midst of helping defend their reign as challenge cup champions he was unable to attend the ribbon cutting event, but he plans to make a public appearance at the facility over the summer when he returns to visit his family. Who knows, perhaps he’ll be able to bring the challenge cup home with him again as a two time champion!

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Billy Herrington, known for his passion and charisma, would go all out in celebrating his hat trick against a rival team in the last home game of the season. After scoring the winning goal in overtime, Billy would drop to his knees and slide across the ice, pumping his fists in pure elation. He'd then get up and point to the fans, acknowledging their unwavering support throughout the game. With a big grin on his face, he'd skate over to his teammates for a group hug, celebrating their collective effort and resilience in the comeback victory. After the on-ice celebration, Billy would grab a handful of hats thrown onto the ice by ecstatic fans and toss them back into the stands as a playful gesture. He'd then make his way to the bench, high-fiving every teammate and coach along the way. Billy's joy and energy would be contagious, creating an unforgettable moment for everyone in the arena. When addressing the fans and media afterward, Billy would be his usual down-to-earth self. In the post-game interview, he'd say, "Man, what a game! The fans were incredible tonight, and we couldn't have done it without their energy. It feels amazing to score a hat trick, especially against our rivals, but it was a team effort all the way. We never gave up, and that’s what makes this team special." In front of the fans, Billy would take the microphone and express his gratitude, "Thank you, Atlanta! You guys are the best! We fought hard for this win, and it's all for you. Let’s carry this momentum into the playoffs and bring home the Cup!" Billy’s celebration and heartfelt words would leave a lasting impression, solidifying his status as a fan favorite and a true leader on the Atlanta Inferno.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

[Image: 8ZYBEAT.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Option 1

Dag-Otto decided that he wanted something named after himself that all people in his old town would see and remember him through. Rather than a school or hospital or other single building, he decided to have a road renamed after him. The biggest road that goes across the city center and connects most of its people to the major highways is currently called Stockholmsvägen. Named after Sweden's capital city. But from this day forward it will now be known as: Björntjänsteleden!

And for the reopening of this road they of course had to shut down the entire road in both directions. No one was to drive on it until the ceremony had ended. So they stopped traffic for about two hours, allowing Dag-Otto his time to shine and to speak to the people, words of motivation. After which he closed out the ceremony with driving his new car from one end of the road, to its end.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Completing the hattrick in OT to win the game and complete a three goal comeback in front of the home crowd in the last game of the regular season against our biggest rivals sounds like just another day in the office for Jack St. Clair. He has always thrived in those conditions where there is a lot on the line, a real prime time player. In the given scenario the adrenaline would be very high and having already tying it t force OT, and knowing St Clair he would be buzzing all over the ice. He wins the game and he would just lose himself in the moment, soaking in the sounds of the roaring crowd all on their feet cheering. After though and doing any media it's back to business. The regular season just ended, but now its time to get ready for the playoffs where he will have more time to showcase his skills to the world on the biggest stage in hockey.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

Shawn Pawn has been given the opportunity by his hometown to name one of the buildings in the town. Shawn Pawn decided to utilize the world renowned plumbing school that has brought such prosperity and pride to his city. Shawn Pawn has decided to name it the Shawn Pawn School of laying pipe est. 1983. In traditional fashion there is a monument out in the front lawn and it is a nice bronze monument that was erected almost as a tribute to Shawn Pawn. This nice Bronzed Monument has two spherical hedges that surround the tributed monument but the real crème de la crème of the town is the back entrance of the school. Scientists have called it the cleanest back entrance in the land and it has been certified by the Guinness book of world records. The materials used are viewed as very welcomed and have a beautifully nice arched entrance that is viewed as very cozy and inviting. 

[160+ words]

[Image: AuMFUUF.png]

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

Option 2

Scoring three goals back to back to back is an amazing accomplishment and even bigger one if it completes a comeback win over time. I have never done that in my career, but if it were to happen I would probably go absolute apeshit on the ice and celebrate with my team mates and with the fans. After the game I would give some small interviews because I want to get showered and leave the arena to go out and celebrate some more with a private room of a local club and drink all the champagne they have and do a few lines of coke in between. It would be an absolute wild and epic night that everyone will remember for years to come. I hope I would survive such a night and celebration so I can do it again in a game seven of a cup final or something. Shame this is just make believe.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Pt pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Jiggle E Puff does not have one single hometown in the Kanto Region of the pokemon realm, as his father Wiggle E Tuff moved the family many times during his career in the Kanto Hockey League, and Jiggle himself moved around during his time in the KHL before entering the SMJHL draft a few years ago. As such, when the Prime Minister of Kanto reached out to Jiggle about naming something after Mr. Puff, Jiggle wanted to give back to the region as a whole. Jiggle decided to help fund the construction of a new Ice Rink and hockey training facility on the Indigo Plateau, to be named the Puff Family Hockey Training Center. It only makes sense that the site of the elite four is where the most elite young hockey players in the region come to train. Jiggle hopes this investment in the next generation of pokemon hockey players will fuel a full on revolution of pokemon making it to the SHL.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

option 1:

While Elly does care immensely about hockey since she has made it her whole career, she also cares about parks and nature being a big cat after all. Giving back to the community in a public space that can be kept beautiful and peaceful would be Elly's pick. The city is going to dedicate a stretch of land towards the outskirts of the city as a public park with a communal orchard. Not only would Elly want the people to have a place to walk around and relax in, but a place that can grow food and give, in a both figurative and literal sense, fruits of the land would be absolutely wonderful to be named after and share with the public. Elly would of course attend the ceremony and would bring one of the first blooms for a peach tree to be planted (amongst other things already there) and leave her pawprints at each entrance. Elly's "Enchanted Eclipse", has a very nice ring to it, and would allow people to walk day or night and have a clear view of the sky or moon and enjoy the bounties of the trees and land.  

(196 words).

Why the mayor of town is wanting to name something after Ongo Gablogian is beyond me, but if I would have to pick one thing to name after him, it would definitely be some sort of art institute or art museum or whatever. Ongo Gablogian is, after all, an art collector. So it only makes sense that a building either filled with people learning to make priceless works of art, or a building filled with actual priceless pieces of art, would be named after the most famous art collector in all of Philadelphia. And it makes sense, since if you don’t think into it all that hard, art is priceless, Ongo is worthless. Those two words have the same meaning if you don’t know what either of them mean. The Ongo Gablogian Art Institute and Museum has a pretty decent ring to it. He could even make appearances and tell everyone their art work is bullshit and derivative.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Prompt 2

Against the Detroit Falcons and Wizards main rival Teemu Salami, Wizard puts up a hat trick to come back and seal a come back that will be the start of the Battleborns playoff run. Wizard and the team celebrate on the ice by bringing the fans down allowing them to hang out with the players and meet them. They make it a celebratory occasion as Nevada boasts one of their best teams in recent memories and are heading into the playoffs with this momentum. Wizard takes to the media immediately as he is pulled aside by a reporter to talk to him about the game. Wizard momentarily looks around and finds Teemu Salami gestures him over and he slides over. Wizard gestures towards Salami and says without this game I would not love the sport that I am currently playing he does his best to make it a challenge for me everytime and it is my favorite part of this game.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

PT pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!