HO Pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

HO pass

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

HO Pass

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

GM Pass

Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2024, 12:45 AM by Ricer13. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. Milestones: 3 TPE

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3545231

4. 2 TPE

This might sound a little depressing but I would avoid choosing my own player Peter Tingle in fantasy. He is a top player and has led the team in points for a couple seasons now but has grossly under performed when it comes to fantasy points. If I were to look at the fantasy points produced in the last couple of season, Peter Tingle ends up in the top 150…..Now that’s the depressing part of the whole paragraph. Now that you know the facts, I highly recommend avoiding this player when putting together your fantasy team. I’d probably add Cale Salad instead.

102 Words

14. 3 TPE

[Image: IMG_1788.png?ex=66a9be41&is=66a86cc1&hm=...0cd171dc5&]

HO pass

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

1. Milestones

2 TPE

13. I think that the biggest surprise I found in reading Chicken’s article about San Francisco was that we have only drafted a single player from the St. Louis Scarecrows in the time period that he was looking at and that that player was me. I like to think that it’s worked out pretty well given that we have won the Challenge Cup for the first time and that Dominik was a key piece in that run (winning the Razov for playoff MVP), along with the rest of the team. I think there are definitely feeder teams that push players one direction or another, perhaps unintentionally just by the fact that XYZ GM is already in that locker room so they can get a better sense of the players that are there, but it can result in situations that some users will pretty much never see a certain team or locker room because of that relationship between organizations. That would be what I don’t like about the feeder type organizations, but I understand that that is pretty much impossible to remove and it’s hard to complain about users finding a home.

WC: 190
3 TPE

16. [Image: ZMtbcMa]

3 TPE

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

posting to cross off on the forum, slight OCD moment

[Image: sobchak.png]

1. Milestones

+2 TPE from Milestones

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

GM pasd

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

Fileworker pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2024, 11:27 AM by steveoiscool. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.
+2 TPE

8. Written, 50 to 200+ words. The Teammate One
As the Whalers won their first cup since season 61, one player stood out and has been instrumental to their lightning fast rebuild: NoNo Jo. NoNo had 61 points during the regular season, which (while impressive enough) isn't among the top skaters in the league. However, the regular season isn't where the Whalers thrived. In the playoffs, NoNo Jo had 28 points in 19 games, leading all skaters and the Whalers to a 6 game victory over Ottawa to lift the cup. NoNo scored on an absolutely incredible 29% of the shots he took during the playoffs. There was no hotter stick than his, and every opponent is definitely muttering his name in their sleep after what he did to them in the playoffs. His +11 is nothing to wave a stick at either, especially considering he had 7 points on special teams (including 1 shorthanded!). Three game winning goals more than makes up for his 45% faceoff win percentage too. Without him, there's no way the Whalers come close to winning the cup, so he's an obvious shoo-in for the all star game. (183 words, 3 TPE)

10. Written, 50 to 200+ words. Most Decorated
Olof Karsikko is (or should be) the most decorated goalie of all time in the SHL. Every goalie award in the league should be named after him, as he's collected every trophy worth winning. Sven has had the distinct opportunity to play alongside him for the large majority of his career, and while he didn't last as long as Olof has, he has been watching him defy Father Time and add yet another trophy to his shelf with ANOTHER Challenge Cup. Honestly there's never been a more clear cut case for a dominant goalie in this league ever. Even back in the days of Great Lakes dominance, I can't say any of the emphasis was on goalies. Olof has done a bit of travelling in his career, and every team he's been on has enjoyed a cup or two. So that tells me every team he was on was made better specifically because of him. Give the man his mayo pizza and accolades. (163 words, 3 TPE)

8/8

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]