Create Account

S78 SMJHL mPT #0: Introductions Due: Sunday, August 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hi! My player is Lucas Snyder, an RD from Maine. My real name is Coen. I live in Ohio right now and I joined the SHL because hockey is cool and I like sports sims alot.

Some of my interests include american football, sports in general, meteorology and audio/visual. Also some video games sometimes.  Timber Timber Timber

[Image: vD9tNHl.png]
[Image: NxGs7eU.png]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: LHqSNXO.png]
sig by @enigmaticyou belong sticker by @sve7en. the sig is NOW PERFECT BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE IT.

Hello my name is evok and i have been on this forum for the last 7 years. I am a hockey fan *shocker* and a big dnd player. If you arent finding me around, it's probably because im in the middle of a game

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Hello All, 

I am DETisHockeytown and for the next twenty minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports. On September 25, 1926...

Wait, sorry the spirit of Dr. Cox came over me for a moment there.

ANYWAY, I am new to the group, I love all things hockey and my cat (Pavel Catsyuk)

I am very much looking forward to learning my way in this community and then figuring out how to dominate it Wink

[Image: 5ODjzxe.png]
Citadelles

Was ist gut everyone, am da beeg yosh and have been in the league since summer 2020. Am a big time Canucks fan as you can tell by my render. Excited for a new run with this player

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]

I'm Sburbine, I'm into all kinds of music, watching old movies and being bad at most video games. Been in the league for three years now and just making my second player, crazy how long these players last.

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

Hello my name is WildfireMicro, and I am a big Kentucky Wildcats and Cincinnati Bengals fan. I am Genderfuild born male, and one of my favorite games is Cyberpunk. Also, one of the first games I've ever played was Banjo Kazooie.

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

After spending almost 4 IRL years (or more?) as a Moose in Sim Leagues, it's very strange to not be a moose. However, Jeremy is my absolute next favorite character to have ever existed. Shoutout to @Tesla for the name inspo.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Huge, Wings, Phillies, Eagles and Notre Dame fan. Play video games on occasion mostly Fortnite, Chel and most recently NCAA 25. Other than that majority of time spent working or traveling.

[Image: QPFI01y.jpeg]

Hey all! I'm mikebobcat. I'm a big ol' Detroit Red Wings fan. I love hockey (duh), loud breakdown music, horror movies, and my dogs. I've never been in a sports sim league like this before, but I think that you guys are all pretty rad and I've been having fun learning about everything around here for the past week or so. I generally lurk in forums rather than post, but I'm trying to make a conscious effort to be more involved here.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2024, 07:28 PM by Louchyz. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey all, I'm Louchyz ! One weird thing about me is that I'm a geek about Star Wars, LOTR, Harry potter and many more. I always tend to be a bit intense lol

I'm charuzu, played good hockey for a while until i decided to throw my skates away to doing golf competitons straight outta nowhere lol. I'll do something super intensively with passion until i get tired of it one morning. Makes my choices pretty unpredictable lmao.

My name is Jason, joined the league almost 13+ years ago, went away for a few years and now I'm back! My interests include traveling and I love playing and watching sports!

[32 words]

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Hello, I use Brenadyr as my username, but my real name is Jay. I'll answer to either. I don't really have too many interesting things to say about myself, I play a lot of games. All kinds too, board games, card games, video games, ttrpgs. I'm joining the league mainly because my friend asked me too, but also I'm trying something outside my comfort zone. We'll see how it goes.

Hello i'm Joester09 and i first joined this site when i was like 13 years old. It only skewed my development a little bit

I am a gardener by day and a sleeper by night. And at all times im a sweede. Fun fact about me is that if we dont count the times im wrong, im always right! And thats something thats both a little bit of a curse and a blessing.