Create Account

Official Rap/R&B discussion thread

I listened to it and liked 4 songs on it at the most. Would be 3 if Cam'ron didn't save 'The Bluff' imo.

I personally like this way more than Rolling Papers so far...

Will not listen. Fuck Wiz

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 1 2012, 05:07 PM
Yeahthat

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 1 2012, 07:07 PM
I hate new Wiz too.. but I have been listening to him since 09... cant stop now Tongue ... but this album is pretty decent so far.. the beats are great... but most of the songs incorporate something about cash, weed, or loving amber rose.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 1 2012, 08:07 PM

I still give him a chance because he gave me the sound track of my high school life with Star Power, PotC 2 and K&OJ. He's not good lyrically obviously, but he knows how to ride a beat (not so much anymore lol) on his old mixtapes though.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 1 2012, 08:09 PM

I hate new Wiz too.. but I have been listening to him since 09... cant stop now Tongue ... but this album is pretty decent so far.. the beats are great... [b]but most of the songs incorporate something about cash, weed, or loving amber rose.
[/b]

[Image: +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Dec 1 2012, 07:11 PM

[Image: +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png]
[Image: yes_i_do_say.jpg]

Got Everything is my favorite so far.

Listened to ONIFC last weekend and it was...quite bad. Honestly, only song I liked was "Remember You" because of The Weeknd. Next best would be "The Bluff" because of Cam'ron. Otherwise, it's bad...

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 1 2012, 08:13 PM

[Image: yes_i_do_say.jpg]

hahahahaha brb dying of laughter tbh

[Image: 76405_390496474365401_377486825_n.jpg]

GOAT picture

NEW TOURNAMENT IDEA:

Since the song thing kinda died, how about we do best albums? Should be good competition.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Dec 4 2012, 03:23 PM
NEW TOURNAMENT IDEA:

Since the song thing kinda died, how about we do best albums? Should be good competition.
all the crazy obsessed and mental Nas fan boys will make Illmatic win. Its a waste of time... A true album like Ready to Die or Life after Death, wont even have a chance to win.

Illmatic is one of the best albums ever though. Though, I don't know if it'd definitely win. I think it'd be close, honestly.