Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Only way to solve this is to re-ignite the summit series.

One thing I don't really like is how much you guys can vibe for the VHL over here, yet no one does it for the SHL over there.

I do like the VHL, it just kinda makes me sick everytime we get some new good recruit, they get flooded with VHL info, yet that doesn't happen on your site.

Again, I like both leagues... a lot.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 04:57 PM

When did I say that? Another example of you not thinking here, or just being a douchebag. I see the way you act around here, I'm an active and contributing member. My opinion isn't just formed from the way you talk about the VHL.

Oh I'm sorry, I just assumed it was that way since you hadn't provided any sort of evidence or reasoning behind your opinion of me.

THAT's the reason you dislike me? My rage retirement that had absolutely no affect on you? :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by CaptainAss@Jan 23 2013, 04:45 PM

all the ones where you make fun of Jason and us for no reason. Do you not have an attention span? Every time we say or post anything, and we aren't bothering anyone when we do it, you open your big mouth and start talking smack. If you don't like what we have to say you can ignore it and then nobody has to fight.

Don't be a hypocrite now there Jericho...

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 23 2013, 06:00 PM

Oh I'm sorry, I just assumed it was that way since you hadn't provided any sort of evidence or reasoning behind your opinion of me.

THAT's the reason you dislike me? My rage retirement that had absolutely no affect on you? :lol:

If I could go through all of your posts and pick out where you've been a dick hole for no reason it would take too much time.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 05:03 PM

If I could go through all of your posts and pick out where you've been a dick hole for no reason it would take too much time.

What Jericho said, is rather true to me as well. Carlzner, just leave kthxbai.

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Jan 23 2013, 11:00 PM
One thing I don't really like is how much you guys can vibe for the VHL over here, yet no one does it for the SHL over there.

I do like the VHL, it just kinda makes me sick everytime we get some new good recruit, they get flooded with VHL info, yet that doesn't happen on your site.

Again, I like both leagues... a lot.
what

yes, we flood our recruits with VHL knowledge, why would we be telling someone on the VHL about the SHL?

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Jan 23 2013, 07:01 PM

Don't be a hypocrite now there Jericho...

My not-so secret identity is RUINED!

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Jan 23 2013, 05:15 PM

Your stupidity is hilarious. Mostly everyone here has been members before the site has a fault. That is me not even bringing up the fact of how much better of a site (meaning layout and such) the VHL is compared to a board ran under jcink.

Also, "the mighty VHL"? You finally have realized that the VHL is more superior over the SHL? 31 seasons, and you think you have the right to go and talk shit.
relaaax with the attacks, we try not to start discussions with 'your stupidity is hilarious' around here

Quote:Originally posted by Checkmate@Jan 23 2013, 06:06 PM

what

yes, we flood our recruits with VHL knowledge, why would we be telling someone on the VHL about the SHL?

I think he means that when we see a good member over here that we try and get them to try out the VHL by PM'ing them and such.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 23 2013, 05:10 PM

relaaax with the attacks, we try not to start discussions with 'your stupidity is hilarious' around here

Attacking a whole site, compared to me attacking one person. Lopsided brah.

Quote:Originally posted by Corco@Jan 23 2013, 06:00 PM
Only way to solve this is to re-ignite the summit series.

Yes, before Snijider retires.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 05:13 PM

Yes, before Snijider retires.

Yes, because your new guy will be CaptainAss.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 11:11 PM

I think he means that when we see a good member over here that we try and get them to try out the VHL by PM'ing them and such.
Do we?

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Jan 23 2013, 05:05 PM

What Jericho said, is rather true to me as well. Carlzner, just leave kthxbai.

Leave what? SHL?

Aren't you the guy who destroyed MFA?