Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

It's settled down 701, no more need for that now that Carlzner is gone. :D Secord is good guy.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 05:24 PM
It's settled down 701, no more need for that now that Carlzner is gone. :D Secord is good guy.

Lol wow... still hating on me for no reason eh? Other than my apparent "unintelligence" which nobody else has seemed to notice.

I say we just let this thread die for another couple months.

Quote:Originally posted by Checkmate@Jan 23 2013, 04:37 PM

http://www.vhlsim.net/smf/suggestions-comp...6196/#msg176196
Clicking this link fixed the site for me. Thanks alfie. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 23 2013, 06:33 PM

Lol wow... still hating on me for no reason eh? Other than my apparent "unintelligence" which nobody else has seemed to notice.

No, I'm pretty sure you're pretty universally not liked around here.

Quote:Originally posted by caringosity@Jan 23 2013, 11:38 PM

Clicking this link fixed the site for me. Thanks alfie. Smile
#Alfie2013

I can now get on :D

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 23 2013, 05:43 PM

No, I'm pretty sure you're pretty universally not liked around here.

Mmk

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Jan 23 2013, 05:00 PM
I do like the VHL, it just kinda makes me sick everytime we get some new good recruit, they get flooded with VHL info, yet that doesn't happen on your site.
I kind of like the SHL, but what makes me sick is that when I created my player, I wasn't flooded with SHL information. There were several key things that I could have known that weren't in any rules or pinned threads in specific forums. Or there were conflicting threads or outdated rules. It was annoying, and it did specifically lead to some negative experiences here.

Quote:Originally posted by caringosity@Jan 23 2013, 07:52 PM

I kind of like the SHL, but what makes me sick is that when I created my player, I wasn't flooded with SHL information. There were several key things that I could have known that weren't in any rules or pinned threads in specific forums. Or there were conflicting threads or outdated rules. It was annoying, and it did specifically lead to some negative experiences here.
I know what you mean, it can be a confusing layout lol but there are two forums right under the create a player forum, with the rule book and frequently asked questions, though it might be a good idea to get some to start sending pm's to new members to help them out.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 23 2013, 05:59 PM

I know what you mean, it can be a confusing layout lol but there are two forums right under the create a player forum, with the rule book and frequently asked questions, though it might be a good idea to get some to start sending pm's to new members to help them out.
I looked through the rules and the FAQ forum, but that didn't help with everything. The biggest issue I had was knowing which point tasks I could do, and there was next to no readily available information on that until recently.

Vhl was way more confusing iam still learning were stuff is

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kesler17@Jan 23 2013, 07:07 PM
Vhl was way more confusing iam still learning were stuff is

Yes, yes we know you are. In time young one... Hopefully

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 23 2013, 06:33 PM

- You constantly chirp the VHL
- A new member introduces themselves and after they've made 1 post, you call them a tool
- You call other members a tool simply for associating with one person
- You question peoples' maturity constantly in the most immature manner possible
- You hold an air of superiority around yourself
- You get defensive immediately when anybody says anything
- You stereotype an entire board based on one troll
- You make radical assumptions on people's character before you know them

I WANT ALL Y'ALL NIGGAFAGGOTS TO SUCK MY YELLOW COLOURED COCK
Especially Carlzner :*