Create Account

Did you...

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 26 2013, 09:53 AM

Well, for the record, there was at least one lie/exaggeration in his post. Namely about when he PM'd the commishes considering none of us got a PM from him a month ago. In fact, we only got one yesterday. Thus, it really does throw the rest of his post in question, now doesn't it?

Throws it all in to question tbh. I camt really say anything because I cant physically see his or your computer screen. It is what it is. I dont believe Ace would cheat, but at the same time, who knows whose capable. Wink Dunduuun.

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jan 26 2013, 09:54 AM

Nevermind the blatant lie about me making fun of the way he lives his life or his mother...

His moms a fuckin bitch and her cooking tastes like Goosenecks socks after a game.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 26 2013, 11:57 AM

His moms a fuckin bitch and her cooking tastes like Goosenecks socks after a game.
Hey, Goose's socks taste fabulous.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jan 26 2013, 11:59 AM

Hey, Goose's socks taste fabulous.

Yeahthat

How dare you.

OC next time try sending a PM to someone about this.. it's all being dealt with and the last thing we want is to give a member with a reputation for attacking the commissioners a platform to do so publicly.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 26 2013, 11:56 AM

Throws it all in to question tbh. I camt really say anything because I cant physically see his or your computer screen. It is what it is. I dont believe Ace would cheat, but at the same time, who knows whose capable.  Wink Dunduuun.
It doesn't matter whether he cheated or not. If he did, it gets dealt with by us and we make an announcement on our decision. There doesn't need to be a public spectacle like Bleak was trying to create.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 26 2013, 07:08 PM

It doesn't matter whether he cheated or not. If he did, it gets dealt with by us and we make an announcement on our decision. There doesn't need to be a public spectacle like Bleak was trying to create.

i have one question ... what you want for this league? actives or inactives members/players? i think you know what i mean! and attacks by Commishes are very shit! more i will not writing about that here!!!

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 26 2013, 01:06 PM
OC next time try sending a PM to someone about this.. it's all being dealt with and the last thing we want is to give a member with a reputation for attacking the commissioners a platform to do so publicly.
Yeahthat Guys if there is an issue, please PM one of the commishes to bring it up in the commish office. Do not PM that person directly especially if you are going to confront him to end up in an argument. Leave that to the commishes.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 26 2013, 11:53 AM

Well, he is my teammate and we both are being sent down to the Whalers to win a 4Star cup, so yes.&nbsp; :lol:

Well fml.

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jan 26 2013, 01:11 PM

i have one question ... what you want for this league? actives or inactives members/players? i think you know what i mean! and attacks by Commishes are very shit! more i will not writing about that here!!!
Chris, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jan 26 2013, 05:26 AM

Alright, thanks for the clarification Smile. I asked Bleak if he took it down himself and he told me that he didn't, so I assumed it was deleted... That's why I made this topic anyway, to ask if this is actually the case.

shouldn't assume Smile

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 26 2013, 01:51 PM

Chris, I have no idea what you're talking about.
He's saying that said commish told him he is a headache to all commishes and more.

And that it was an attack for someone who thought someone was cheating.

He also says, if u want actives, commishes shouldn't attack people,

Again, this is what I thought he meant.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

All I'm going to say, Chris, is you don't know the whole situation, and you as his GM have a very one-sided view of this all. I understand that as his GM you want to stick up for him, and I did the very same with Serpe.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 26 2013, 08:03 PM
All I'm going to say, Chris, is you don't know the whole situation, and you as his GM have a very one-sided view of this all. I understand that as his GM you want to stick up for him, and I did the very same with Serpe.

good! i have not say or write that you has write to me ... you has headaches because me Wink

but commishes can't attack members! you give other members supensions for attacks and the commishes do that? i think no commish can do that! never!

for me is important this attacks against Bleak! 2 members and one commish! and the other thing is ... if you want active members ... the commishes can't write to a member he can leave the league! that was what i mean! by something like one league will be destroyed! :(

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jan 26 2013, 02:13 PM

good! i have not say or write that you has write to me ... you has headaches because me Wink

but commishes can't attack members! you give other members supensions for attacks and the commishes do that? i think no commish can do that! never!

for me is important this attacks against Bleak! 2 members and one commish! and the other thing is ... if you want active members ... the commishes can't write to a member he can leave the league! that was what i mean! by something like one league will be destroyed! :(
Bleak wasn't attacked :lol: