Create Account

Did you...

... really delete Bleaks topic?

The guy brought up some very valid points at least worth looking into. Even if not all of them might have been correct, just deleting it heavily smells like someone wants to sweep something under the rug. Could you at least give an explanation why the thing was deleted, because I didn't see any foul language in it or anything that would've been a reason for deleting (but I hadn't read all of it yet)?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

What was it about?

As I've said before DON'T DELETE SHIT. MOVE IT TO AN ARCHIVE IF YOU THINK IT'S BAD.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jan 26 2013, 02:04 PM
What was it about?

As I've said before DON'T DELETE SHIT. MOVE IT TO AN ARCHIVE IF YOU THINK IT'S BAD.

As I said I hadn't read all of it yet because it was a loooooooooooooooong post but it looked like it was basically Bleaks perspective on his own suspension that he got a few weeks ago, and why he thinks it was unjustified. And he compared it to a current case (Faulkner), where he thinks pretty much the same stuff happened but that was about to go unpunished. And he had a ton of PM-conversation about that, for example with Krever and Faulkner and didn't like some of the stuff that was said to him there as well, because apparently he was both threatened and insulted by other members and maybe even Commishes (not sure about that though)...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

who said it is deleted? it is in the admins office.

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jan 26 2013, 02:24 PM
who said it is deleted? it is in the admins office.

Alright, thanks for the clarification Smile. I asked Bleak if he took it down himself and he told me that he didn't, so I assumed it was deleted... That's why I made this topic anyway, to ask if this is actually the case.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Yeah I saw it got moved to commish office,

On the topic of Faulkner's pm, it was shown that GD didn't threaten his life or say stuff about living with his mom, the most offensive thing he did was write "Fuck you" as the subject title... I guess that could be offensive but if you can't take one of those then you're gonna haave (sadly) a tough time on the internet.

Hey OC... Fuck You

:ph34r: :lol: :wub:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I moved it because it was an A) inaccurate representation of the events, B) being dealt with in the discipline section, and C) was starting a shitshow for no reason.

Oh and Winter, you couldn't have PM'd me about this? God forbid we keep this type of stuff off the boards.

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jan 26 2013, 05:51 AM
... really delete Bleaks topic?

The guy brought up some very valid points at least worth looking into.  Even if not all of them might have been correct, just deleting it heavily smells like someone wants to sweep something under the rug. Could you at least give an explanation why the thing was deleted, because I didn't see any foul language in it or anything that would've been a reason for deleting (but I hadn't read all of it yet)?

#BlameSpang #SweepingOfDustUnderRug

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 26 2013, 11:45 AM

Nope. There we go, the league assumes they know what happened. It's being discussed in the discipline section. Plus, you're not familiar with the case at all, so not sure how you can say this.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 26 2013, 11:45 AM

Awfully fond of Dahlquist now aren't you?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 26 2013, 09:47 AM

Nope. There we go, the league assumes they know what happened. It's being discussed in the discipline section. Plus, you're not familiar with the case at all, so not sure how you can say this.

There we go, Commishes assuming people dont know anything.. :lol:

Bleak flooded our LR about the whole "Ace" scandal type thing and its not that hard to understand, and I was already fully aware of what happened to Bleak.

On top of that, I actually read the topic/post he made, however, we seen a majority of it already in LR including the one from you which was relevant to "sweeping". :lol:

You also took my initial post wrong, as it was a light gesture often referred to as a "Joke". Have a good weekend, Spang :wub:

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 26 2013, 11:51 AM

There we go, Commishes assuming people dont know anything..  :lol:

Bleak flooded our LR about the whole "Ace" scandal type thing and its not that hard to understand, and I was already fully aware of what happened to Bleak.

On top of that, I actually read the topic/post he made, however, we seen a majority of it already in LR including the one from you which was relevant to "sweeping".  :lol:

You also took my initial post wrong, as it was a light gesture often refered to as a "Joke". Have a good weekend, Spang :wub:

Well, for the record, there was at least one lie/exaggeration in his post. Namely about when he PM'd the commishes considering none of us got a PM from him a month ago. In fact, we only got one yesterday. Thus, it really does throw the rest of his post in question, now doesn't it?

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jan 26 2013, 09:48 AM

Awfully fond of Dahlquist now aren't you?

Well, he is my teammate and we both are being sent down to the Whalers to win a 4Star cup, so yes. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 26 2013, 11:53 AM

Well, for the record, there was at least one lie/exaggeration in his post. Namely about when he PM'd the commishes considering none of us got a PM from him a month ago. In fact, we only got one yesterday. Thus, it really does throw the rest of his post in question, now doesn't it?
Nevermind the blatant lie about me making fun of the way he lives his life or his mother...

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother