Create Account

Victory Hockey League victory, sweeeeeett victory!

Quote:Originally posted by Kesler17@Sep 29 2013, 11:24 AM

Me too <3
You miss talking to yourself?

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Sep 29 2013, 09:28 AM

You miss talking to yourself?
No I miss talking to Park.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Sep 29 2013, 09:03 AM

It is Park, if you didn't already have low expectations you should be disappointed in yourself.

Yeahthat

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Corco@Sep 29 2013, 12:07 AM

Somebody DDoS'd the site, causing the server provider to shut the site down.

...... :ph34r:

[Image: running_cat___animation_by_urnam7-d4hvy1x.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 27 2013, 12:05 AM
Wait, so people are hacking the site? What for? Its a internet sim league where people waste time to have fun. I bet someone in Singpore did it, they seem to hack everything

ask Bill that

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by ,Sep 29 2013@ 02:50 PM

ask Bill that
Bill did not hack anything.

I believe he guessed someone's password, it was that Lx Theo person and his password was coloradoavalanche or something along those terms. So when you are mentally retarded and you put a password that is easy guessable and you have the admin panel, than it was that guys fault not Bill's.

bill never hacked this site and doesnt know how to do any of that shit. He guessed a password and got lucky

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 29 2013, 10:23 PM

I believe he guessed someone's password, it was that Lx Theo person and his password was coloradoavalanche or something along those terms. So when you are mentally retarded and you put a password that is easy guessable and you have the admin panel, than it was that guys fault not Bill's.

bill never hacked this site and doesnt know how to do any of that shit. He guessed a password and got lucky
You seem pretty eager to defend this Bill.

cuz dion and bill are buds

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 29 2013, 10:23 PM

yours is one of these imo:

Wolfpackrulezgodrake

basedgoddrake

Mapleleafs4lyfe

Billcantguessthis

jnhisascrub

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Sep 30 2013, 03:06 PM

yours is one of these imo:

Wolfpackrulezgodrake

basedgoddrake

Mapleleafs4lyfe

Billcantguessthis

[b]jnhisascrub
[/b]

now i have to change mine :(

Put a fork in it, they're done. Good run, VHL. Sad it ended this way.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 29 2013, 11:23 PM

You do realize that Bill was caught once hacking THIS site as well?

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Well it looks like the SHL is the only active one still living, so join

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Oct 4 2013, 02:50 PM

You do realize that Bill was caught once hacking THIS site as well?
Yess.... he didnt actually "hack" SHL.... he guessed a password and got lucky... thats all.... Bill cant hack shit... he threatens but doesnt actually follow through.

so this "hacking myth" is bogus and bullshit... sure ill admit he was a bad member to this community for causing shitstorms.... but he didnt hack nothing just to clear it up.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Oct 4 2013, 02:42 PM
Put a fork in it, they're done. Good run, VHL. Sad it ended this way.
there's no new site you know...haha.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS