Create Account

S17 SHL Trade Day

Wadey = Dumbass

Definitely didn't expect Brovalchuk to be included in that deal, very interested to see how he does with the Platoon!

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

<div align="center">THIS WILL BE A TRADE DAY LONG REMEMBERED. IT HAS SEEN THE END OF KENOBI AND SOON SEE THE END OF THE REBELLION

[Image: MAC39_FESCHUKMERGEwww.jpg]

ANOTHER TRADE COMING UP
</div>

*chokes on fluids*

This trade is crazy! We'll see teams swap picks & players! Get ready to hear it....

Right after this commercial break!

[Image: Catchy-Funny-Ad-Day_Best-Commercial-Ad-C...124882.jpg]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

And we're back! Hope that one blew your mind!

To Wolfpack
Noah Robinson

To Riot
NEW S18 4th

When reached for comment, Riot GM Cristoph Klose had this to say:

Quote:Originally posted by Klose
"Noah was a great teammate, from all accounts. A bit possessive and prone to counting by 2s, but a really supportive guy to have around. At least he was until he tried to get the guys together on non-game days to build a big wooden boat. Really don't know what all that was about, to be honest. Still, a good guy and he means well. I think."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I honestly can't believe a player of Robinson's quality was acquired for such a small price. He will be an impact player for a long time in this league.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

So you guys took 15 minutes to post a minor deal? This is why this league is terrible.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Blockbuster deal right there! May just change the future of the league!

We're receiving word that there may be a trade in the works as the show is progressing! Hearing that the trade may be involving Los Angeles Panthers waterboy Brian Morley!

Stay tuned.

<div align="center">SUPERMAN DON'T NEED NO SEAT BELT
- MUHAMMAD ALI

[Image: BENENENEe.jpg]

ANOTHER TRADE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
</div>

pls ignore coding mistake :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by #WEAREWINTER@Feb 15 2014, 07:34 PM
We're receiving word that there may be a trade in the works as the show is progressing!&nbsp; Hearing that the trade may be involving Los Angeles Panthers waterboy Brian Morley!

Stay tuned.

lol waterboy

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

BE PATIENT GUYS THAT DEAL IS IMPORTANT! AFTER LANDING FRANCHISE GOALIE NOAH ROBINSON EDWIN ASK WAS ON THE OUTS IN NEW ENGLAND

THIS IS A BIG ONE FOLKS

To Chiefs
Edwin Ask
NEW S17 2nd

To Wolfpack
Jermaine Tennyson
MIN S18 4th

When reached for comment this is what Tennyson had to say, "Wow.. I thought I was the future.. well, thanks for the opportunity to play in Minnesota, it was great to play with you guys. I'd like to thank Toast for trading me, Boon for trading me, and Sawyer for being a beast. I probably forgot a few. Anyways, I can't wait to see what NE has to offer, I get to play with great players along the likes of Nugent-Hall, Kovalenko, Clarke and others. I'll always love you guys in Minnesota, and for the guys in NE, let's kick some ass. Thanks to Fever for believing in me enough to trade that much for me."

Ask on the other hand had this to say "Huh?"

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Still can't believe Riggs asked out lol

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Feb 15 2014, 05:33 PM
So you guys took 15 minutes to post a minor deal? This is why this league is terrible.
This.

And shit didn't think minny was going to move Riggs.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

I think was meant to say Fever for trading for me not Boon Tongue

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]