Create Account

Werewolf Game 10!

On night 2 I would much rather vote for someone trying to lay low like Luke/hockeyiscool/Faelax etc over gecko if we’re trying to promote discussion, at least gecko is here and interacting with us

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-23-2020, 02:47 PMjfisherr Wrote: On night 2 I would much rather vote for someone trying to lay low like Luke/hockeyiscool/Faelax etc over gecko if we’re trying to promote discussion, at least gecko is here and interacting with us

How do we determine if they're laying low as opposed to unable to be much involved? There's still five or so hours to the vote deadline

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hello yes I have not been paying attention, my bad. Geck being alive is sus considering he always dies, but I do not believe that is enough to warrant hanging on day 2.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

06-23-2020, 02:47 PMjfisherr Wrote: On night 2 I would much rather vote for someone trying to lay low like Luke/hockeyiscool/Faelax etc over gecko if we’re trying to promote discussion, at least gecko is here and interacting with us
I feel like this is pay back for me accusing you every instance of last time. Today's my day off so I slept until super late. Smile

06-23-2020, 02:56 PMhockeyiscool Wrote:
I feel like this is pay back for me accusing you every instance of last time. Today's my day off so I slept until super late. Smile

Lmfaoo nah nbd I just know how active Luke and fae are in discord and how active you were last game so thought it was odd you guys hadn’t talked in 24ish hours. Just trying to prod for some info Cheers

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Im just taking things slow. Not a lot to be discussed you know. What am I going to say in the opening other than that we shouldnt be voting the first night or geck bad

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I don't think that Gekko has done anything out of the ordinary - aside from not dying immediately which as he mentioned happened last game, so not much to go on there for me.
Mook has been playing silly which makes you think of Jester, but being somewhat experienced as he ran the game last time I would bet he knows exactly what vibe he is giving, therefore I do not think he is the jester. He could also know that we knew that and go heavy into jester thinking we wouldn't believe it for being too obvious, and down the rabbit hole we go.
Faelax has been quiet and I'd like to hear why. I know he works mornings and isn't around heavily until the evening, so he has the next few hours to give some reasoning.
ACapitalChicago isn't giving me any vibe at all, just chatting.
Evok has been quiet after an initial Wolf joke. This could be seen as simple deflection
Muted has said some pretty common things. Talked about Moot's early jester-y activity and not knowing anything on day 2.
Geek came off aggressive throwing some early accusations, but he did the same thing last game and I got hanged (hung?) voting for him early, so I think that's just how he plays and I've learned my lesson.
Luffy voted for Gekko, I think either Gekko is a WW and that's why they didn't kill him last night, or they picked someone else and wanted to push us to hang him day 2. I'm leaning that one of these two is a wolf.
Luke made a nilla waifer post which to be fair are delicious. I don't remember how he played last game too much other than what role he was and I think he was quiet.
Flappy and Jeffie aren't giving me any feelings one way or the other

Still needing to hear some more rumblings, but the game is in full swing now

Thems be my thoughts.
Now I have some back-reading to do

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

luke was jester last game

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

06-23-2020, 03:09 PMCementHands Wrote: I don't think that Gekko has done anything out of the ordinary - aside from not dying immediately which as he mentioned happened last game, so not much to go on there for me.
Mook has been playing silly which makes you think of Jester, but being somewhat experienced as he ran the game last time I would bet he knows exactly what vibe he is giving, therefore I do not think he is the jester. He could also know that we knew that and go heavy into jester thinking we wouldn't believe it for being too obvious, and down the rabbit hole we go.
Faelax has been quiet and I'd like to hear why. I know he works mornings and isn't around heavily until the evening, so he has the next few hours to give some reasoning.
ACapitalChicago isn't giving me any vibe at all, just chatting.
Evok has been quiet after an initial Wolf joke. This could be seen as simple deflection
Muted has said some pretty common things. Talked about Moot's early jester-y activity and not knowing anything on day 2.
Geek came off aggressive throwing some early accusations, but he did the same thing last game and I got hanged (hung?) voting for him early, so I think that's just how he plays and I've learned my lesson.
Luffy voted for Gekko, I think either Gekko is a WW and that's why they didn't kill him last night, or they picked someone else and wanted to push us to hang him day 2. I'm leaning that one of these two is a wolf.
Luke made a nilla waifer post which to be fair are delicious. I don't remember how he played last game too much other than what role he was and I think he was quiet.
Flappy and Jeffie aren't giving me any feelings one way or the other

Still needing to hear some more rumblings, but the game is in full swing now

Thems be my thoughts.
Now I have some back-reading to do
have flappy and jeffie said anything all game?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

06-23-2020, 03:12 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: have flappy and jeffie said anything all game?

They did a little bit yesterday.

06-23-2020, 03:09 PMCementHands Wrote: Evok has been quiet after an initial Wolf joke. This could be seen as simple deflection

I made two jokes thank you very much

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

06-23-2020, 03:09 PMCementHands Wrote: Geek came off aggressive throwing some early accusations, but he did the same thing last game and I got hanged (hung?) voting for him early, so I think that's just how he plays and I've learned my lesson.
When did I do this?

Last game I barely voted for anyone, and I haven't thrown any aggression here.   Unless you can support these accusations, I find your aggression, highly suspect....like someone who just had a tuft of fur yanked out.

I haven't been talking because there is nothing to talk about right now. We need to find something out before we go blindly accusing people

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

06-23-2020, 03:15 PMEvok Wrote:
06-23-2020, 03:09 PMCementHands Wrote: Evok has been quiet after an initial Wolf joke. This could be seen as simple deflection

I made two jokes thank you very much
tell me another joke evok

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

06-23-2020, 03:22 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
06-23-2020, 03:09 PMCementHands Wrote: Geek came off aggressive throwing some early accusations, but he did the same thing last game and I got hanged (hung?) voting for him early, so I think that's just how he plays and I've learned my lesson.
When did I do this?

Last game I barely voted for anyone, and I haven't thrown any aggression here.   Unless you can support these accusations, I find your aggression, highly suspect....like someone who just had a tuft of fur yanked out.

Sorry my dude. I meant to say that I had an incorrect feeling last game for you, and I paid the price for it. Wanting to avoid a similar situation with this game I am not accusing you of anything, and I don't have any evidence. Just spouting initial gut feelings on as many people as I could to get the conversation going.
Not convinced enough to cast a vote on anyone yet.