Create Account

Werewolf Game 10!

06-23-2020, 09:05 PMluketd Wrote:
06-23-2020, 08:58 PMMook Wrote: No posts = no information for a lynch

I say we vote the lowest post count tomorrow since we are going to most likely be left in the same state we are right now. After the kill is posted, people will blindly throw accusations until the jester/exec jumps on board and gets the game started. Regular villagers are too worried to vote to lynch their own and need the neutrals to grease the wheels

@hockeyiscool
@Faelax
@RomanesEuntDomus
@"luketd"
@Mutedfaith

"I've had nothing to add"  - Poke a bear, being silent puts a target on your back, whether you are a villager or wolf, its a target for the other side
"I've been at work and haven't been able to check in"  - I checked "last online" You've been around(Muted gets a pass on this one since he has actually been offline for awhile)
"Nothing was happening so I just read what I missed" -  Post your thought about it, if you get eaten/lynched, your thoughts about the situation could help, maybe not the next day, but in the future at some poin
"I'm just a vanilla and can't do anything" Don't be a pussy, we'd rather a seer survive than a vanilla villager, make yourselves a target so they might get another night of information for the village

I've used the popular excuses. I know RED tends to wait until night 3 or 4 before he ramps us his game and HIC tends to be quiet. I've never played with Faelax, did he say it was his first game? I think I read that somewhere.

Luke seems interesting

im glad we are starting to just randomly target people on night 2 without any evidence. Other than poking bears all it causes is you to be sus for targeting people

If we want to sit quietly until night 3 I'm also ok with this. Should turn out well

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

this game is 50% quiet and 50% poopoo shit throwing with nothing really going on,
and then 50% people saying what we are doing is bad just accusing people.
accusing people starts the talking and you can try to deduce what people are saying to see any tells or anything,
idk why it always seems like people get salty when we trying to figure out stuff

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

06-23-2020, 11:28 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: this  game is 50% quiet and 50% poopoo shit throwing with nothing really going on,
accusing people starts the talking and you can try to deduce what people are saying to see any tells or anything,
idk why it always seems like people get salty when we trying to figure out stuff

I think it's just a natural reaction when someone get's accused.
Things will start picking up soon.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

06-23-2020, 11:35 PMCementHands Wrote:
06-23-2020, 11:28 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: this  game is 50% quiet and 50% poopoo shit throwing with nothing really going on,

I think it's just a natural reaction when someone get's accused.
Things will start picking up soon.

This very much so. What, five or so, different people have been accused of being wolves/tcs all in the name of finding things out? And yet we're no closer to learning anything. It's natural that people get salty, especially when someone was one vote away from being hung with no evidence or reason behind it

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-23-2020, 08:58 PMMook Wrote:
06-23-2020, 08:21 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I only voted because it seemed that random needless votes were in. 

im hoping now all of us houseguests can get more info to have a proper vote tomorrow

No posts = no information for a lynch

I say we vote the lowest post count tomorrow since we are going to most likely be left in the same state we are right now. After the kill is posted, people will blindly throw accusations until the jester/exec jumps on board and gets the game started. Regular villagers are too worried to vote to lynch their own and need the neutrals to grease the wheels

@hockeyiscool
@Faelax
@RomanesEuntDomus
@"luketd"
@Mutedfaith

"I've had nothing to add"  - Poke a bear, being silent puts a target on your back, whether you are a villager or wolf, its a target for the other side
"I've been at work and haven't been able to check in"  - I checked "last online" You've been around(Muted gets a pass on this one since he has actually been offline for awhile)
"Nothing was happening so I just read what I missed" -  Post your thought about it, if you get eaten/lynched, your thoughts about the situation could help, maybe not the next day, but in the future at some poin
"I'm just a vanilla and can't do anything" Don't be a pussy, we'd rather a seer survive than a vanilla villager, make yourselves a target so they might get another night of information for the village

I've used the popular excuses. I know RED tends to wait until night 3 or 4 before he ramps us his game and HIC tends to be quiet. I've never played with Faelax, did he say it was his first game? I think I read that somewhere.

Luke seems interesting
Blame mine on timezones. Just woke up after a solid 10h sleep.

But I agree we can't have another no-lynch day tomorrow. Our odds of winning are getting worse every day we do nothing.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Looks like Durden got eaten, wolves broke the game

Bing bong. Results in a sec.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Did someone tell the Werewolves that the narrator shouldn't be eaten?

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

06-24-2020, 09:30 AMFaelax Wrote: Did someone tell the Werewolves that the narrator shouldn't be eaten?

Tbf I heard he bathes in BBQ sauce

Another long night comes and goes at the manor, the guests wake up and wonder what tragedy struck.

They don't have to wait long as the maid comes screaming from RED's room. The guests walk inside and see that Red is covered in bite marks and chunks have been removed from his body, specifically his throat.

In his lifeless hand is a small tuft of fur.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

RIP Red leader

RIP RED.

Yikes

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

frick

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

dont suppose any of the investigative roles have found anything?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e