Create Account

Werewolf Game 10!

06-24-2020, 07:47 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: on another note, doctorman, with mook basically telling the wolves to eat me a visit tonight would be appreciated <3

I would have a discord channel to tell the wolves to eat you. Am I your target tonight?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

06-24-2020, 07:47 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: on another note, doctorman, with mook basically telling the wolves to eat me a visit tonight would be appreciated <3

I’m no doctor but can I offer you 1 salmon?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

I claim village fisherman

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-24-2020, 07:49 PMjfisherr Wrote:

I’m no doctor but can I offer you 1 salmon?

jfisherr hunter confirmed

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-24-2020, 07:48 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:47 PMMook Wrote: First scenario
Mayor uses his role, he is now vanilla. Wolves choose to eat mayor. Seer uses power

Knight gets lynched, he is now vanilla, Wolves eat the vanilla knight, seer uses power

Alternate scenario
Mayor uses power, he is now vanilla. Wolves eat villager x

Knight gets lynched, he is now vanilla, Wolves eat villager y

They now know they 2 of the remaining villagers are vanilla, and have 2 kills on other villagers which could have been more important roles like seer/doc/lookout while saving the powerless villagers for later

Come on Geck, do I need to train you on being a wolf?

why would u seer someone who is basically a vanillager???

bruh u out here clownin.

What are you on? The seer would use his power on someone else, did I need to specify? obviously he wouldn't seer the role that was already revealed

Yeah, seering me would be quite a waste. Me not getting lynch should be enough proof of role

06-24-2020, 07:51 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: Yeah, seering me would be quite a waste. Me not getting lynch should be enough proof of role

If you save yourself from a lynch, yes. If a 'mysterious note' appears saving you then it proves nothing and the actual mayor made a terrible life decision

06-24-2020, 07:50 PMMook Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:48 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: why would u seer someone who is basically a vanillager???

bruh u out here clownin.

What are you on? The seer would use his power on someone else, did I need to specify? obviously he wouldn't seer the role that was already revealed

what does 'seer uses power' have anything to do with that, then? whats more, we would still have no way of confirming what the seer says - concrete information is the most valuable thing in this game. which is why a wolf should eat a confirmed vanillager first, to keep the village distrustful of each other. a wolf could right now say "hey im the seer i talked with red he says so and so is a wolf", what the hell would we do?

we wouldnt have any way of trusting them or not trusting them. confirmed roles are always the biggest targets

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

id vote mook, but im 90% sure hes jest

e

How early can I vote Geck for tomorrow

06-24-2020, 07:55 PMMook Wrote: How early can I vote Geck for tomorrow
9 am bitch

e

06-24-2020, 07:53 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:50 PMMook Wrote: What are you on? The seer would use his power on someone else, did I need to specify? obviously he wouldn't seer the role that was already revealed

what does 'seer uses power' have anything to do with that, then? whats more, we would still have no way of confirming what the seer says - concrete information is the most valuable thing in this game. which is why a wolf should eat a confirmed vanillager first, to keep the village distrustful of each other. a wolf could right now say "hey im the seer i talked with red he says so and so is a wolf", what the hell would we do?

we wouldnt have any way of trusting them or not trusting them. confirmed roles are always the biggest targets

Mayor revealed, Wolves eat mayor. Seer has that night to use his power on Villager R

Vice

Mayor revealed, wolves eat villager X hoping to hit a vital role, possibly stopping the seer getting another night of info and removing the last 2 nights of information gathered

A seer will not come out until night 5 or 6 most likely after a few kills and things get tense around him. Wolves would be foolish to kill a known vanilla villager vice an unknown that could have a power

06-24-2020, 07:58 PMMook Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:53 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: what does 'seer uses power' have anything to do with that, then? whats more, we would still have no way of confirming what the seer says - concrete information is the most valuable thing in this game. which is why a wolf should eat a confirmed vanillager first, to keep the village distrustful of each other. a wolf could right now say "hey im the seer i talked with red he says so and so is a wolf", what the hell would we do?

Mayor revealed, Wolves eat mayor. Seer has that night to use his power on Villager R

Vice

Mayor revealed, wolves eat villager X hoping to hit a vital role, possibly stopping the seer getting another night of info and removing the last 2 nights of information gathered

A seer will not come out until night 5 or 6 most likely after a few kills and things get tense around him. Wolves would be foolish to kill a known vanilla villager vice an unknown that could have a power

If I point out that it's verse and not vice are you gonna vote me instead of geck tomorrow

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-24-2020, 07:58 PMMook Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:53 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: what does 'seer uses power' have anything to do with that, then? whats more, we would still have no way of confirming what the seer says - concrete information is the most valuable thing in this game. which is why a wolf should eat a confirmed vanillager first, to keep the village distrustful of each other. a wolf could right now say "hey im the seer i talked with red he says so and so is a wolf", what the hell would we do?

Vice

but said random could just as easily be jester, exe, or another vanillager. its not like its lategame where there are like 3 dudes left lol, wolves should want to keep us in complete disarray.

also, youre the first person ive met who says vice instead of versus, never heard it before

e
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 08:04 PM by Mook.)

06-24-2020, 08:00 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:58 PMMook Wrote: Mayor revealed, Wolves eat mayor. Seer has that night to use his power on Villager R

Vice

If I point out that it's verse and not vice are you gonna vote me instead of geck tomorrow

I will not, but thank you for the correction. Most of my essay level English is self taught, I did not do well at it in high school so I tried to improve it after that. I appreciate the knowledge!