Create Account

S61 PT#4- Attributes
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 09:39 AM by enigmatic.)

Prompt 2 because I am big lazy.

I have created many players over the years in many different leagues and I always go back to the same kind of archetype: scorers. Doesn't matter if I am making a forward or a defenseman, I want them to make points. Other stats like hits and shots blocked are cool, especially for a defenseman but I prefer putting up points. I guess I would need to make a goalie to break that cycle.

As far as FHM attributes go, I invested a lot in offensive read and after observing some of the league's best defensemen in terms of points, I deducted that physical attributes were very helpful in building the perfect point machine. This is why my physical ratings are higher than most of my defensive and even offensive ones. I plan on bringing most of them up to 17 as fast as the update scale will allow me. I probably should invest more in defensive ratings but seeing the amounts of shots I block anyway, I think it's not a big priority at the moment.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

PROMPT 2
I chose to make a defender when I re-joined this league, because I knew my player will get more ice time. Defenders are always needed in this league. Unfortunately or luckily, things have changed now and things isn't that beautiful for defenders anymore. However, I wanted to create a defender who can defend, pass and even score. Unfortunately, FHM is a terrible tool where to simulate games, but everyone loves it. However, we can see in statistics how much that changes in statistics sheets. My player literally have all offensive attributes up and is doing still worse than players with 1000 TPE less and half less ice time. It just proves how broken this simtool is. However, I'm trying to make offensive defender who will be remembered as a good team player and scorer who played for one franchise his entire career. I will upgrade more defensive attributes this season, because my offensive attributes are already up and it doesn't help with scoring or getting assists. Player is close to 1800 TPE and is doing almost nothing. Probably, more checking, stick checking and all other defensive stuff.

187 words

Stars Stars Stars

Prompt one.

My build is as follows:
Offensive Ratings
Screening: 90
Getting Open: 81
Passing: 81
Puckhandling: 71
Shooting Accuracy: 51
Shooting Range: 90
Offensive Read: 81

Defensive Ratings
Checking: 71
Hitting: 90
Positioning: 51
Stickchecking: 71
Shot Blocking: 90
Faceoffs: 50
Defensive Read: 71

Physical Ratings
Acceleration: 51
Agility: 31
Balance: 71
Speed: 31
Stamina: 61
Strength: 71
Fighting: 50

Mental Ratings
Aggression: 50
Bravery: 11
*Determination: 51
*Team Player: 51
*Leadership: 51
*Temperament: 51
*Professionalism: 51

This is great, my player is finally amazing and so good.

What’s that? Everyone’s player is rated this way and my player is still going to suck, posting only 18 points in 33 games? Great.

I find it interesting that my highest ratings are ones I put very little TPE in to (all the 9’s).

So I am a shot blocking, hitting monster with insane shooting range. My speed and agility look like they’re my downfalls, not like they weren’t before… I guess they just still are.

Knowing my luck, I could have 90 shot blocking and hitting and still post a -4 every game… because apparently FHM hates me.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

ISFL Affiliate Username: PMoney

As Igor Victory progresses throughout his career and finds himself building up stat points and ultimately gaining the knowledge, strength, fortitude and hockey IQ it takes to be a quality player in the Simulation Hockey League, there are a few stats that he tries to build on and fortify. Balance is a key one, if you can't stand up on skates or take a hit, then how will you ever be any good on the ice? Strength has a lot to do with how Igor plays, he likes to knock people off the puck and take the play into his own hands. Strength also goes hand in hand with balance and it means he can take a hit a lot better. His Offensive read and defensive read have come a long way and both play into his quarterback playing style. He grew up idolizing players like Chris Pronger and Brent Burns, both big bodies with an Offensive mind. He can't wait to see how this translates to his career ahead.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Prompt #2
Jonny Tsunami is young into his career. Jonny Tsunami wants to become the premier garbage collector in the SHL. To do that, Jonny Tsunami values Strength, Balance, Getting Open, Screening, Offensive Read and Shooting Accuracy. Jonny Tsunami values Strength and Balance in the physical ratings the most, because he does not want to get moved around down low where the goalie is. Jonny Tsunami values Getting Open so he can squirm away from defenders get rebounds and get shots off. Jonny Tsunami values Screening to screen the goalie so he gives up juicy rebounds for him to slam into the net. Jonny Tsunami values offensive read so he knows where to go and where to be and ultimately get rebounds and score. Jonny Tsunami values Shooting Accuracy because if you can't hit the net, you can't score. I want to score a lot of goals and win a lot of games. Jonny Tsunami may neglect the defensive side of things a bit, but he wants to score enough to make up for it.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

Prompt 1:

Ok, so considering 9 turns into 90, the best two stats that mr. Scaradog will have are shooting range and checking, closely followed by the 80 in screening. Those would be my best stats by honestly, quite the country mile, so realistically that gives me fairly little to really play with. I think the mix of checking and screening would be useful for something like a garbage collector or maybe even a bit rougher position than that, and with 90 range I think I would clap bombs to score from city to city, not from the other side of the ice lmao. The thing is, those stats are low for me because they are exactly the things a small paperweight wing ISN'T supposed to do, and I am not exactly excited to see my guy attempt to rough up a guy that has like 10 inches and 100 pounds on him. I think I would have cursed Nour and Luke pretty quickly if this was something they would try to do to me.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Prompt 2:

While building my player there are definitely specific attributes I want to max and base my build off of. Stamina is incredibly important, and I also value speed/accel, so that I can run laps around the defense and get into good position. My other focus is all the main offensive stats, as I am trying to build and offensive dynamo that is a scoring machine. I want my player to be remembered as a winner, and a guy who could score at will and very presence on the ice gives his team the advantage, and ultimately end up in the hall of fame.

This season I can only bank TPE, but as soon as I get into the SHL I’ll be able to greatly improve my build and begin the real development of the ultimate goal. My player isn’t performing as well as he should be with the 425 build, so some adjustments will be made.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

ISFL Affiliate

Prompt 2: I'm not sure how I feel about attributes in FHM. There's the attributes that everyone knows are just going to make your player better, but how they're going to make your player better? Your guess is as good as mine. I've tried to go for fairly even builds and as I see the meta change, I adapt. When the league first started, positioning seemed pretty important but some people found out that it might not be as important as we thought so I didn't focus so much on that. As far as distribution of attribute, I haven't changed much but I've seen a large difference in how my player plays season to season. I'm pretty deep into regression, but my offensive stats are fairly similar to the previous season except my shooting accuracy is down from 18 to 17. I went from having 30+ goals two seasons in a row with little chance at getting assists to become an assist machine putting up almost an assist per game. I guess my thought process is, put your TPE into the attributes that will make your player good, but how that ends up happening is anyone's guess.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Prompt 2

As my career continues to grow, I plan to max out passing and puckhandling as soon as possible. In addition, hitting and checking are at the forefront of my mind. I want to be one of the greatest two-way forwards the league has even seen. I am off to a slow start so far in Winnipeg as our team is very young and inexperienced. I have all the skills to be very good right now, but I am doing my best to stay patient knowing that my time will come. I am part of the core future for the Aurora and as long as I continue to grind out my training and tasks, there is no reason I can't be remembered when I hang up my skates. I have a long way to go, but I am on the right track. I have seen many players come and go for numerous reasons, but I am in it for the long haul. Try and stop me!

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I am looking to build the biggest two way threat Defensive player this league has seen. I am currently working to get offensive read and defensive read real high, so my player can have the necessary high hockey IQ and be able to read any situation way before it develops. I am also going to work on my shooting range and blocking to elevate my game all across the ice.
At the end of my career I hope my player can cause an impact in all the teams he was part of. As long as I can leave my mark and take my team to a championship I will be satisfied. More than the individual league-wide awards, I want to bring those team accolades, showing me I am doing my best for the team.
If I stay on track with the way I’m going, I’ll be able to achieve these goals and even surpass those expectations. So that in 20 seasons, I can rewrite this PT looking back to my career and be content.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

ISFL Affiliate PT
Username: SchwarzNarr

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Affiliate Claim (ISFL)

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]