Create Account

BUF shopping Atmey and Hamilton - SHL Insider Trading

11-18-2018, 12:25 PMkarey Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:21 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Way to completely ignore the actual point of my post but I get it, you have to have your teammates back.

Explain it to me, what did I miss?
1. I won't get into the details about league permissions because I don't really know how it works, but nobody leaked the report to WBF.
2. It's understandable how the term chimp is very closely tied to insults that have plagued the black community for centuries, however, the intent was clearly not racially motivated
3. WBF is upset because, yes, HIS trade block was leaked
4. what am I missing?

1. It's not about the content of my report, you are free to agree or disagree with it. I think it deserves to at least be looked into especially in the light of recent suspensions, but if you don't think so that's fine.
2. WBF claims to be so upset about leaks in general and now especially about leaks regarding his own team.
3. At the same time however, he himself is leaking sensitive information to his own team. In fact I would argue that reports are much more delicate information than trade block posts. They can be seen by much fewer people and their content can be much more critical.
4. And in my opinions, that's some massive hypochrisy from someone who claims to be so righteously upset about leaks. Apparently he is only upset as long as they are committed by other people and don't benefit him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUF shopping Atmey and Hamilton - SHL Insider Trading - by RomanesEuntDomus - 11-18-2018, 12:34 PM