Create Account

BUF shopping Atmey and Hamilton - SHL Insider Trading

[Image: downloadfile.jpg?resize=678%2C381]
Kian Hamilton, Luke Atmey celebrating a goal.

As we approach the deadline, the Buffalo Stampede management are extremely unhappy with the team's performance this season. Currently sitting 8 points out of the playoffs, the Stampede are unlikely to come back into a playoff spot. With that, the team has placed soon to be free agent winger Luke Atmey and top 6 winger Kevin Hamilton on the block. It appears the Stampede are not willing to risk losing the star winger in Atmey to free agency, however the motive to moving the skilled young winger Kian Hamilton is unclear, and considering he is under contract for next season, it seems he is not as much of a priority to move. It appears the Stampede are going to be looking for the highest return possible for the star winger Luke Atmey, and aren’t going to be picky about what kind of return it is as long as the value is there, according to the lack of detail they informed fellow general managers with. However by my best assumption they aren’t exactly desperate to find a replacement winger, because the team has a great prospect in Hippo Passamus to bring up next season as a replacement.

CHIEFS FIRESALE UPDATE

According to league managers, the Minnesota Chiefs are mainly looking to acquire young defenseman prospects/players in their return for their three elite players on the block, Halfdan Thorstein, Isak Odegard and Noro Wozy. This doesn’t exactly come to anyones surprise, as the Chiefs only future on defense appears to be Geoff Moore and Poopity Scoop. It wouldn’t be any surprise if the main return was a young defenseman (especially for Isak Odegard), but considering the value of all three of these players, it’ll definitely have to have more pieces coming back.

You're a chimp.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Wow buffalo let's trade with each other

Doubt is a dream killer

wow.. samee is on fire.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

RED is a chimp

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

11-18-2018, 12:01 PMZombiewolf Wrote: RED is a chimp
@RomanesEuntDumbfuck

11-18-2018, 12:03 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
@RomanesEuntDumbfuck

On the list of things you can’t and probably shouldn’t say, these are both on there.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

11-18-2018, 12:05 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:03 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: @RomanesEuntDumbfuck

On the list of things you can’t and probably shouldn’t say, these are both on there.
[Image: tenor.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 12:11 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

11-18-2018, 12:03 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
@RomanesEuntDumbfuck

I see you don't mind leaks anymore as soon as you are the one who gets stuff leaked to him.

leaks r gud

[Image: lebbish.gif]

11-18-2018, 12:10 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:

I see you don't mind leaks anymore as soon as you are the one who gets stuff leaked to him.

@RomanesEuntDomus I can assure you once the Minnesota leaks were happening, WBF wasn't happy and was venting about it in the LR.
He may not have been posting here about it on site, but he wasn't as complacent as it seems

11-18-2018, 12:10 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:

I've never approved of leaks, feel free to ask my peers in the GM discord.

Dumb fuck.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 12:17 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

11-18-2018, 12:13 PMkarey Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:10 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I see you don't mind leaks anymore as soon as you are the one who gets stuff leaked to him.

@RomanesEuntDomus I can assure you once the Minnesota leaks were happening, WBF wasn't happy and was venting about it in the LR.
He may not have been posting here about it on site, but he wasn't as complacent as it seems

This is not what I mean. What I'm talking about is that WBF gets pissed about leaks from the trade block, but when I report him for a racist insult against samee it gets leaked to him/BUF within minutes and you guys seem to be totally fine with that.

11-18-2018, 12:13 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:10 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I see you don't mind leaks anymore as soon as you are the one who gets stuff leaked to him.
I've never approved of leaks, feel free to ask my peers in the GM discord.

Dumb fuck.

Can confirm

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]