Create Account

S44 PT #4 - Definitive Suggestion Box

I would like to address an issue not listed in the original post, but I think well in keeping with the spirit of the PT, regression. In the recent HO Roundup, regression was menti9ned as something the HO has been discussing. This scared me a bit as it sounds as though major changes are being considered, when in fact one minor tweak will handle everything. The only problem with regression as currently constituted is one more tier to prevent immortal players. As it stands the Esa’s of the world could go on in a half life for fifty seasons if they so desired. Let’s just add one more tier at twenty five seasons just harsh enough to ensure tpe loss every season even if one is a major tpe monster. Twenty five percent would likely do, but our resident math geeks could double check this. Please do not do anything more complicated than this. Don’t change something that works well. The law of unintended consequences is real. Respect it.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PT # 4 - Definitive Suggestion Box - by Bonk - 11-18-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: S44 PT #4 - Definitive Suggestion Box - by Slappydoodle - 11-26-2018, 10:54 AM