Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 12:26 AM by Nerio.)

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience?
This is my first time!

2. Who is your player what what is your position?
Bobby Sharp - Center

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too?
So far it's a lot of fun. It kind of combines what I'd do playing nhl games as a kid with playing youth hockey, and with a little bit of d&d pen/paper style gaming. Lots of fun.

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.
Definitely prefer discord

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc.
I spend most of my free time watching hockey or playing video games. I'm 30 years old, went to my first caps game when I was 3 or 4 and I've been hooked ever since.

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions?
A new franchise would be perfect since I'm brand new here too. I also got put on the Lions team for the prospect tournament so I have marginally more loyalty to the name than the other teams Tongue

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft?
I'm focusing most on passing/playmaking with it

8. Biggest pet peeve?
People who walk really slow in the dead center of a hallway so there is no way around them

9. What's your favorite movie quote?
“I think a man working outdoors feels more like a man if he can have a bottle of suds.” Andy Dufresne from Shawshank Redemption

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by Nerio - 12-19-2018, 12:24 AM