Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread

Code:
[b]1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience?[/b]

[b]2. Who is your player what what is your position? [/b]

[b]3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too? [/b]

[b]4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates. [/b]

[b]5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc. [/b]

[b]6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions? [/b]

[b]7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft? [/b]

[b]8. Biggest pet peeve?[/b]

[b]9. What's your favorite movie quote?[/b]

1: Played a few online sports MMOs such as Goal Line Blitz, Hockeyarena, and a couple others

2: Nick Brain, Right Winger

3: I like the concept and should be around for a while if I remember to check in and keep things flowing.

4: I use Discord regularly and have no issue with it.

5: I play vidya gaems, mostly Super Smash Bros and JRPGs, some older school stuff too. I shitpost on Discord about sports and life and putter around.

6: I have interest in getting drafted by anyone at this point.

7: My aim with Nick is to make an all-around Power Forward who cna be a presence on the 2nd to 4th lines.

8: Politics, albatross contracts, and an inability to press buttons properly.

9: Too many for a favourite but one that springs to mind is one of the Cleveland coaches in Major League contemptuously saying "Look at this fuckin guy" when Charlie Sheen shows up.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by StadiumGambler - 12-19-2018, 12:45 AM