Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience?
Yeah, mostly some private sims with some friends, GMing teams etc. Have also been a commissioner in a private hockey sim.

2. Who is your player what what is your position?
Raino Kyllönen, Center.

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too?
Absolutely, I love getting immersed in things like these, I love the sport and can see myself being here for the long haul. The sense of community is fantastic, and is something I've instantly picked up on already.

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates.
Love it. I use it a lot for a bunch of different reasons, so I think it's an excellent choice of keeping in touch with each other quickly. SP ODT#8533

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc.
I've been a drummer for 15 years now, so that, and music as a whole I'm very fond of. I've been a fan of creative writing in the past and have some vast experience in it, so picking it back up again with media posts and such is always fun. Beyond sports such as a hockey, I enjoy to play video games. Mainly RPGs, sports games and strategy.

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions?

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft?
He and I are here for the long haul, and you'll regret passing on us Wink

8. Biggest pet peeve?
When I have to repeat myself.

8. Biggest pet peeve?
When I have to repeat myself.

9. What's your favorite movie quote?
"You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down."

"There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second."

Heat, 1995.

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by CKT - 12-19-2018, 11:23 AM