Create Account

S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread

1. Do you have any previous SIM league experience? A ton

2. Who is your player what what is your position? Jakub Hasek Goalie

3. What are your thoughts on the SHL as a whole? Is it something that you see yourself sticking too? I've been sticking to it for way too long lol

4. What are your thoughts on discord? We have a lockerroom on the actual site but discord is a quick way of communicating with everyone, GMs and teammates. Use it regularly

5. Tell us some things that you enjoy doing, hobbies, activities etc. Well I obviously love ice hockey, I'm also really into drag which is uncommon in this audience but it's truly what I am interested in

6. Do you have any interest in joining a brand new franchise such at the Lions? why not?

7. Is there anything that you would like us to know about you or your player going into this upcoming draft? I plan to stay down for a maximum amount of time in SMJHL

8. Biggest pet peeve? People criss crossing their stories, bitch I will get the receipts trust and believe

9. What's your favorite movie quote? uh idk I'm not that big into movies

Need a sig :-/

Messages In This Thread
RE: S45 Lethbridge Lions Interested Prospects Thread - by Vik - 12-19-2018, 01:24 PM