Create Account

Ex SHL Player Reveals S46 Award Votes

04-14-2019, 08:24 PMInf1d3l Wrote: I understand your argument with not wanting to nominate multiple players from the same team for several awards, and also agree that the Jesster is a bit different. I would argue since Fantobens saw PP time and Mayfield didn't, and they put up the same points, that Mayfield was slightly more effective in her position, as well as being a winger playing as a center for the season. Either way, both Mayfield and Fantobens deserved a nomination and I was surprised to see that this wasn't a case of giving them both a nod they deserved in the end.

Also thanks for the love

We actually discussed if we wanted to allow more than 3 nominations for an award in certain cases (in general before voting, not specifically to the Jesster) and decided as a group not to go with more than 3 which is why only one of them ended up making it. In the end imo it was always gonna be between you and Robinson though.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ex SHL Player Reveals S46 Award Votes - by BDonini - 04-14-2019, 08:28 PM