Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

One morning Arnost Holub, GM of the Whalers, walked into the locker room and told the team that 3 players, chosen by a random number generator, would have to participate in the next season of Naked and Afraid.

“The first player is… Aaron Wilson.”
“Hell no, I request a trade”, replied Aaron.
“Too late, it’s after the trade deadline”

1 month later

“This was a terrible, TERRIBLE idea”, repeated Aaron as he was dropped off somewhere with nothing but a knife.

Ok, I guess first I need to find water. I started walking in a random direction. I kept walking for hours but there was no source of water in sight. I started getting hungry. “Ok google, how to hunt in the wilderness… Oh wait, I’m in the middle of nowhere, without clothes or any means of communication”. So I started throwing my knife at anything that looked eatable, and 2 hours later I finally hit a nice rabbit.

“Bottle of wine would be really fookin nice right about now”, as dehydration started to set in.
“What if this is some elaborate trick and there is no water in this place at all?”

It was getting late so I decided to make a shelter and continue my search tomorrow.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by awils13 - 05-12-2019, 04:14 AM