Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

You know when you wake up by them picking you up out of a fucking helicopter, and you have no clothes on they give you a fucking map, and a back pack to carry you won't be a happy camper. Pun intended seriously.

Day 1: I was walking through this thorny fucking woods. I found a large ass palm tree. (Wasn't happy that I was forced into this by the way) Took the leaves off of it made my own clothes out of it hoping it would do fine, it was for then. I used the rest of the leaves left for a sleeping habitat so no one could actually bother me. found a river that was the best part of my day I guess, so at the river I carved a piece of woods with a rock made it pointy. Caught about 3-4 fish to put on a bond fire. Well finished that up started eating (it was a good start of a meal.) Well that ended very quickly when I here Jimmy Slothface coming up quick. Imagine Ricky Bobby running off the track, but this time with no clothes on and through the woods. You have Jimmy, but not only that he stole my fucking would carved plate I made of fish with a fucking Bear chasing him, so I start running. Thorns tear my Leaf clothes off. Well we hide in a cave, and bear goes away. Made another bond fire. Made some more fish for the both of us. Fun Night.

Day 2-7: We are heading through the woods to find something other than fish, and we find berries, well Jimmy eats 1 tastes good to him picks them all up, and puts them in my bag. Emeka who looked like a indian from Indiana Jones chasing you, well he came, and put Jimmy in a choke hold. Jimmy got knocked out then he noticed it was me, so he became nice. He carried Jimmy back to the cave. Emeka has some very nice silky clothing. Asked him about it, and he said he had carved a fucking sheep. What a sheep, I could just imagine that poor son of a bitch with no wool (No skin either).

Day 8-14: You never expect to see Jimmy to have a koala bear on his shoulder for the next 2 weeks, and on from there, but yet he did. Jimmy Slothface with a Koala bear. I mean at least it's a Koala bear, and not a sloth. Anyway, he carried that thing everywhere. By the end of the 2nd week, he was swinging from ropes like he was tarzan.

Day 15-21: We went down the river on our own made boat. Until it sunk about 5 minutes later...yeah that was a fun time, we had to make a total of 4 boats in a week. The last one held up well, it lasted a solid hour. Even if it took us a fat minute to make it. We believed we could (it's us telling ourselves BS, but have to live with it). We finally made it to a highway where we caused 12 accidents that morning, because they all closed their eyes. Yep. Jimmy got a fine of disturbance of the Peace. Well we made it back to where the helicopter had landed, they gave us our clothes back, and all of our stuff, fun adventure for 3 weeks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by ItssYoBoiDaLegend - 05-13-2019, 01:20 AM