Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2019, 03:03 AM by Mac.)

Dean stepped out into the wilderness, unable to really comprehend why he agreed to this horseshit some stupid team building exercise involving getting naked in the woods with two ather people, neitherof the female variety.

However, he did have his one survival item, a keg of twenty year old moonshine from the family cabin and he had begun to build his shelter around it when the first of the two people arrived, he took one look and saw who it was, Esa Anrikanen and scoffed

"Will you even be alive in 21 days anyway, Esa? 1 am pretty sure you were the there when God and Death were here at the start

"You are twice as ugly as your father, four times uglier than your grandfather, and at least twenty
times less talented. Do you expect to survive til tomorrow?"

*Slaps keg of shine*

"Let me get this straight, Dean, you intend on spending three weeks drinking a keg of moonshine straight from the barrel?"

"Yes"

"As for food?

"I plan on ordering pizza"

"With what.."

"My phone"

"What phone, where do you have a...oh god"

*Dean grins*

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by Mac - 05-17-2019, 03:00 AM