Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

Season 3 Episode 7: Head West until you find the Broek.

In the seventh episode of the third season, Outlaws star centre Martijn Westbroek was dropped naked and afraid into the wilderness. He said it was to "learn to live off the land and fight for survival, it's what the playoffs are about and I think this will be a big step towards us succeeding this year". I personally thought that playoffs were about outscoring your opponents but I was clearly mistaken. His other two competitors/companions on the island are none other than his Outlaws teammates Corey Kennedy and Lallo Selman. When asked for comment, they both denied requesting to be on the show, only that Martijn told them that there was a cash prize involved at the end. When asked about this, Martijn said that he signed up the two in order to help teach his teammates what it takes to succeed. Playoffs may be difficult if the two don't survive, but it's worth a try. Also the cash prize is $1, but what they don't know can't hurt them.... yet. The weekend was more or less uneventful, the group was relatively unsuccessful at finding food which resulted in them eating Kennedy's middle toe on his right foot to survive. Given his terrible season and that the middle toe was expendable, it was the natural choice in order to keep the group alive. When the timer went on their time in the wilderness, the crew found the 3 arguing over which of Kennedy's appendages were next to go. TMZ has reported that it was most likely going to be his arm, but the reports are thus far unconfirmed. When asked for comment, Martijn said that "I have no comment, Selman seemed to really enjoy it though and likened it to barbecued pork".

Other than a missing toe and some cuts and bruises, the three survived and are now heading into playoffs with a new outlook on life.

@SDCore @Donini13

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by JNH - 05-17-2019, 10:07 PM