Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 01:20 AM by Mack.)

Naked and Excited is more like it. Any chance to being nude is great and when I had the opportunity to go on this show with @DrunkenTeddy Robert Phelps and @nour Nour Harrak I knew I had to take it. We were sent for 21 days into the jungle in South America. The first night was great as Robert Phelps really took charge and built a shelter for all of us while Nour Harrak decorated around our base camp. Being a great spear-fisherman myself I made a few spears with shit on the ground and set out to the water to catch food. I caught 3 fish and headed back. Luckily Nour was very familiar with the local foliage and knew which leaves would be best to wrap the fish in for great flavor. We spent the first week basically bonding and really getting to the core of who we are as men. On day 8 we set out on an adventure into the jungle and came across a shaman out on a fasted vision quest away from his village. He was training to become the next Shaman in his village and spoke a few words of English, well enough to communicate the basics. He ended up offering us a mixture of mushrooms and bananas.

We didn't know the mushrooms were the good type although we should have clued in. We tripped for 24 hours straight as the shaman played different music around us and sang to invoke different spirits of nature and keep harm away. The three of us were seeing into a different dimension and now I am almost certain we are living in a simulation...I know some of you might think I am crazy but I believe that the true me is something or someone bigger than Willy Mack of the SHL and he lives outside of this simulation. I am determined to find my way out.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by Mack - 05-18-2019, 01:19 AM