Create Account

S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition

After their eventful outing in Ireland last offseason, it seemed only natural to partner up Gunnar Söderberg, Jax Duggan, and Corey Kennedy and toss them into the wild without a stitch of clothing. When interviewed prior to the challenge, Söderberg remarked, "well, I mean, I don't like to wear clothes unless I have to anyway, you can ask my roommates about that. So I'm sure it'll be fine." 

Gunnar, very much in line with his general brand aesthetic, did manage to befriend some woodland creatures, and made himself useful by teaching some kind of four-legged beast (a water buffalo? a wayward elk?) to help him bring firewood back to the primary campsite. But the nakedness turned out to be more uncomfortable than he anticipated, due to the many insects that were drawn to all the excess flesh. Always one to look on the bright side, Gunnar pointed out that after a week or two, it seemed like his whole body was just one giant bug bite, so there was nowhere left for the bugs to target. He did manage to get a tan throughout the course of the month, though, so that seems like a win. There were also some impressive beards as a result of the month spent in the wild with no amenities, and Gunnar seems determined to keep his for the time being.

"Yeah, it was a great time," he said, after returning from the adventure. "I mean, it's always fun to get to hang out with Jax and Corey, we don't get a lot of time to do that during the season, so I always look forward to seeing them. Even if that means seeing a little more of them than I usually would."

@SecondSucks22 @SDCore

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 PT #4 - Naked and Afraid: SHL Edition - by sköldpaddor - 05-19-2019, 10:34 AM