Create Account

S50 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?
No experience, it is my first time!

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Doesn't hurt to receive one! GreenCacti #7320

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
Someone who can help put up some points but also reliable defensively

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?
Just to have fun and have a great experience and hopefully keep coming back! It took some getting used to, still trying to figure it all out

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
I am still in school and working part-time/volunteer! I enjoy cooking and making food. I like to play games like League of Legends and Apex Legends. I am trying to get into Basketball this year and have been keeping up on Reddit. I was wondering early what a coconut classifies as... a nut, a fruit, or a seed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by bighairyhippo - 09-25-2019, 04:31 PM