Create Account

S50 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: jYLSkDI.png]
Hello hello and welcome to the Colorado Raptors IP thread! I am hhh81, the mild mannered GM of the Raptors, here to learn more about the newest potential members of our team.

It's that time of the season again. I've provided a copy and paste-able code down below here with some questions for you to answer! Please provide your answers in the blanks under the questions and someone from our scouting staff will reach out with any further questions we have.

Code:
[b]1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?[/b]

[b]2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly![/b]

[b]3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL![/b]

[b]4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?[/b]

[b]5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question![/b]

As always any of you can message me directly either on site or on Discord and I'll be happy to help you however I can (discord info found to the left under my profile picture thing). I hope all of you enjoy the SHL and good luck at the draft!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?
SHL 3 years. NSFL 2 years (and HoF there).

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Technically you already did communicate to me. Hi @hhh81 !!!

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
Pre-Injury Rick DiPietro. Just out of spite.

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?
My goals is to have no goals... because I'm a goalie... get it?

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
I'm stuck in a perpetual debate on whether a hotdog is a sandwich or not. And then I realized that it's actually a taco!. What are your thoughts on it?.
Gaming is my life... Work it. Play it. Live it.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 12:03 PM by dankoa.)

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?

SHL for 4 years, few others

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!

Yes - dankoa

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!

Goalscorer

To win some hardware

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

Uhh yes? Idk what to answer this with really

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

None

It's already done

Post-Injury Rick DiPietro. Just out of spite.

I am wondering the question everyday.

Sloth is a wonderful user and i want him to know

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

2 years on the SHL with Lombardi, on an off in PBE, NSFL
Sure, I’m @bluesfan55#6333
A decent two way guy who can put the puck in the net but also play defensively
In my 2 years on the site it’s been shit that’s why I came back because it’s shit
My goals are to not be picked late
I like to play chel and fifa, I’m a varsity level high school tennis player, I write for my school newspaper, I’m on a ball hockey team for my high school that’s lost their first two games by a combined score of 16-4, I’m a high school journalist, and I’m probably the youngest person on the site so fucking step to me, peasants

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

3rd time recreating, have hit 1200+ twice

5oulja

two way defenseman like dahlin. focusing on defense and passing.

become a top 10 defenseman in the league. Im a recreate so still liking it.

Love playing fifa ultimate team. If you have ps4, get it Smile. Enjoy various sports like basketball, soccer, and badminton

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

I was here till shortly after my shl draft as well as nshl for the first stomp of a season

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! I would be I am open to all teams AtlasHunter#7227

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL! pass first center for the teammm

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? I've always loved the site my goal is to not get discouraged by life if it brings me away from the shl (which it shouldnt this time) and manage to make my first 1k tpe

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question! before this site I spent 7 hours of work a day looking at dank memes other than that I legit just play games to avoid going outside and spending money but high key if I dont already play it lemme know what yall do and I'll get into it

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I mean this is my second player HHH, so yeah I've been around the block.

Sure, discord is CptSquall #6858

a sniper who is hoping to clap bombs and fuck moms, come on bud.

Finally get into the triple gold club and make even more friends. Maybe even a Hall of Fame player.

Canadian football is another sport I follow (Go B.C.) I also play a lot of Grand and Real Time Strategy games and have a deep love of history.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

2 years with SHL

Yeah why not, name's Smhurph

Ima be a sniper :D

Goal is for Forfeit to surpass Pelletier and it start by getting the only cup the old man didn't got, the 4-stars.

Good, I love open ended questions. Yeah, it could be lame to fill 10 time the same shit. I think you want to know more about me than Forfeit for that question I assume. I don't have any weird hobby I think, mostly boardgames and pc games. Really love to play big strategy and/or gestion games lice Civ, Stellaris, all the tycoons games, also playiong a bit of Overwatch/HotS/LoL from time to time. I really love to watch sports in general, but I'd say after hockey it's rugby. Oh. hum, what questino I can invent and answer now? uh. shit. I'm really good in geography?
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 01:06 PM by Kasterborous.)

I've been a part of SHL for a little while during 2017 and GOHML for a short moment, though had taken a rather large break between then and now. Other than that, I have not been on another simulated sports league since. This is my first recreate.

Yes, Kasterborous#3121

LW playmaker!

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? Hopefully end up being in the top 10 forwards. Definitely really enjoy the site and its community!

And to find why the meaning of life can be found in Lady Gaga's pants.

I'm currently trying to get myself fitter, running up hills, sprints, strength work for my future career. I loved playing hockey, and would like to get back into that. Along with that, definitely thinking about picking up Muay Thai as a sport.

None
Sure but only if you want to, I'll prob take that one a lot more seriously than any of these. That being said only if you guys like goats, if you don't, which is impossible, then don't even think about it
I'm trying to have a season where I don't score a single goal then win defensive player of the year
To have an award that includes the word "goat" in it. I'm liking it quite a lot, good community.
I'm a quiet person so .-.

Uh I use to be a top 500 Mercy main in Overwatch but I quit a long time ago so I suck now. I do a lot of reading in my free time but lately I've been playing WoW Classic with the god himself, Monkey D. Luffy.

Just joined SHL this season, but I'm going into my 6th season in the PBE.  I've done the following: banker, updater, head updater, co-GM PBE, GM MiLPBE.  I've also joined a few other sim leagues recently.

Sure, but we've spoken a bit already.

An offensive-minded defenseman in the mold of a Paul Coffey.

First goal is simply to get better and be a contributor to my team's success on the ice and in the LR.  Next is assistant captain on the way to captain of my team.  Reach the playoffs, win a Cup, get inducted into the HOF!  Maybe get into being a GM, but that's going to take a number of seasons getting used to the league and the sim engine.

You've seen enough of me in the LR, I think.  But something that hasn't come up is that I've joined a cricket league that basically came out of the VHL.  We are at 4 teams and I think there are exactly 2 people who actually know a lot about cricket.  The rest of us are acquainted or complete noobs to the sport.

bruh

yeah sure, get wuma in my DMs sending me steamy photos tbh. waycarer#1199.

Shoot first, faceoff specialist.

b r u h

racing sim nut. professional in the music industry. monster hunter nerd. can talk about the intricacies of genres nobody gives a shit about for hours at a time.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Been through most of them. Specific SHL experience - 19seasons out of which 13 active ones.

Already been reached out, but if any other questions arise, dont hesitate to message again. Discord name OBESE#9006.

I want to build a strong Defensive Defenseman who can stop pretty much any offense and be a big deciding factor in the league and in the team when it comes to winning and championships.

My goal is to have a good time, build a good player, maybe a HoF player if possible and definitely win as much as possible.

Dont want to repeat myself as I already answered to this question in the private message, but I can tell you that at the moment as Im typing this I am listening to Ice Cube - Check yourself, so I better check myself before I wreck myself with these IP questions. haha

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

None

No

A bust

Stay alive

I am lame.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER